Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What a suprice - GunZFactor Interface

Reaction score
GunZFactor server closed, So i'm releasing the interface i made for them with every single PSD and Coded version, Please drop a like if you find this useful,As usuall You can do whatever you want with it claim as if you made it whatever i don't care. I dont need any credit.

ScreenShots:
uC96xiG - What a suprice - GunZFactor Interface - RaGEZONE Forums

nMzN6Cz - What a suprice - GunZFactor Interface - RaGEZONE Forums

T8Tjo8y - What a suprice - GunZFactor Interface - RaGEZONE Forums

Download link is . thanks to stitch10

Special thanks to Irahnik!
Have fun.

And now i do not have a server to work for, If you have a server with 100+ players i'd most likely join.
Just hit me up.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
such a waste to actually close with great content.

Reaction score
For those who still message me through pm, I got accepted as graphic designer for freestyle gunz.
Thank you for showing your interest.

Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's too bad GunzFactor quit when everything was going so well.
This interface made GunZFactor far more appealing and populair.

Reaction score
The files are huges duo to the fact PSD files are included and i don't think i ever cleaned them up correctly.
Eitherway, If any files are missing or so i dont mind re-uploading them again as i still have the files backed up.

Thanks to those who keep the links live without me doing anything, Cheers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The files are huges duo to the fact PSD files are included and i don't think i ever cleaned them up correctly.
Eitherway, If any files are missing or so i dont mind re-uploading them again as i still have the files backed up.

you could always update the main post with your link, that way if something is missing they wont have to bother you :D
Google drive doesnt delete uploads like mega.nz does.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

if you want to update the main post with my link, I don't intend to delete it from my mega folder, there is only one for gunz.

Reaction score
if you want to update the main post with my link, I don't intend to delete it from my mega folder, there is only one for gunz.

I just found out, it's just the PSD files?
Don't you have the working interface as well otherwise i will re-upload everything today.

Back