Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SW Administration Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i Ugrade and Pgrade is 255
and still cant connect to the panel!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
-Liked.

This is useful towards my server , Thanks

Pee Aitch Pee
Reaction score
i Ugrade and Pgrade is 255
and still cant connect to the panel!

$_CONFIG['accopt'] should be 0.
Also once again, more details could be useful... what does it say?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
$_CONFIG['accopt'] should be 0.
Also once again, more details could be useful... what does it say?

I he this when I try logging in "You have no access to the admin panel" , also have 255 grade!!!! And in setting.php that confit or w.e is set to 0, I tried didn't work. Then tried setting to 1, didn't work. Also tried adding the username or w.e, same goddam message!!! You have no access to the admin panel......

Pee Aitch Pee
Reaction score
I he this when I try logging in "You have no access to the admin panel" , also have 255 grade!!!! And in setting.php that confit or w.e is set to 0, I tried didn't work. Then tried setting to 1, didn't work. Also tried adding the username or w.e, same goddam message!!! You have no access to the admin panel......

$_CONFIG['accs'] is CaSe SeNsItIvE.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
^This means if you edit 'accs' with 'Accs' it wouldn't work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
( ! ) Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\wamp\www\inc\class_config.php on line 21
Call Stack
# Time Memory Function Location
1 0.0015 383960 {main}( ) ..\index.php:0
2 0.0023 391312 require( 'C:\wamp\www\inc\class_config.php' ) ..\index.php:2
3 0.0036 395496 config->__construct( ) ..\class_config.php:25

Did what he said, to do in php.ini, idk how to enable, but i removed the ;

Pee Aitch Pee
Reaction score
Remove the ; in front of the mssql.dll and restart your Apache.

num num num <3 rootbeer
Reaction score
idk if its a bug or if its been mentioned but when i log in every time it says the server is offline when it is online and logging it doesn't work unless i changed it to use the names "account1" so i've been doing that.. just keep adding names in there lol any ideas on how to fix it? when i try to log in i don't get any errors but the page will just refresh

Pee Aitch Pee
Reaction score
idk if its a bug or if its been mentioned but when i log in every time it says the server is offline when it is online and logging it doesn't work unless i changed it to use the names "account1" so i've been doing that.. just keep adding names in there lol any ideas on how to fix it? when i try to log in i don't get any errors but the page will just refresh

It should work.
Be sure the port and IP is right in the settings.php.

Also, the account names array is case sensitive.
Even 1 letter wrong will stop you from logging in.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Code:
Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Invalid object name 'SWAdminMsg'. (severity 16) in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\templates\template_home.php on line 7

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\templates\template_home.php on line 7

Warning: mssql_fetch_row() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\templates\template_home.php on line 8
?

Pee Aitch Pee
Reaction score
Code:
Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Invalid object name 'SWAdminMsg'. (severity 16) in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\templates\template_home.php on line 7

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\templates\template_home.php on line 7

Warning: mssql_fetch_row() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\templates\template_home.php on line 8
?

Did you even execute what's inside the sql.txt in the database?
The error means the table does not exist.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I got some trouble when i go to accounts
Code:
Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'FROM'. (severity 15) in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\templates\template_account.php on line 14

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\templates\template_account.php on line 14

Warning: mssql_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\templates\template_account.php on line 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back