Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SW Administration Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pee Aitch Pee
Reaction score
I got some trouble when i go to accounts
Code:
Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'FROM'. (severity 15) in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\templates\template_account.php on line 14

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\templates\template_account.php on line 14

Warning: mssql_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\templates\template_account.php on line 15

That's this line:
PHP:
$coins = mssql_query("SELECT ".$_CONFIG['coinscolumn']." FROM ".$_CONFIG['coinstable']." WHERE AID = '".$aid."'");

Check if $_CONFIG['coinscolumn'] and $_CONFIG['coinstable'] are an existing table and column in inc/settings.php.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Code:
/ The name of the column/table where your coins are stored in.
$_CONFIG['coinscolumn'] = "coins";
$_CONFIG['coinstable']  = "Account";

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all, i have an question, how do i execute the sql.txt in the db?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello all, i have an question, how do i execute the sql.txt in the db?

Open a new query and copy and paste the text from the file into that and execute it.

(Might be wrong but, been a long time since I actually used databases and stuff)

StroopWaffle is on vacation so he won't be helping out for a week.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I am having this Usergrade not correct problem.. How do I solve this?

Pee Aitch Pee
Reaction score
I am having this Usergrade not correct problem.. How do I solve this?

What's the full error you are getting?
If it's "Your UGradeID does not have access!" then it means your UGradeID is not in the array of $_CONFIG['accessuid'].

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What's the full error you are getting?
If it's "Your UGradeID does not have access!" then it means your UGradeID is not in the array of $_CONFIG['accessuid'].

I tried to add a usergrade at the settings.php.

Then when I test it, by selecting the new usergrade at the dropdown box, it says "UGrade not correct"

How do I solve this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looking good n.n

Although I don't really like the grungy textures behind the buttons and content.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:*:
arum like this: You can not access the Admin Panel, my account is now with the ugraid: 255,

please help as quickly

Intelligent DoucheBag
Loyal Member
Reaction score
:*:
arum like this: You can not access the Admin Panel, my account is now with the ugraid: 255,

please help as quickly

settings.php

Code:
// If $accopt is 1, define the accounts here. CASE SENSITIVE.
$_CONFIG['accs'] = array("Account1", "Account2");

// Who are the admins? Those users will have access to the admin message and view log function.
$_CONFIG['admins'] = array("Account1", "Account2");

add your own account name..
or it will not acces.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
SuperWaffle i got the blue web you made. bud i dont know howt o set it up always get error in include/config/line 18

and i dont know how this panel works

and this error to

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\AppServ\www\Panel\inc\class_config.php on line 21

the line 21 fixed bud i get this error when i log in

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_query() in C:\AppServ\www\Panel\index.php on line 27

and there stands in the folder : $q = mssql_query("SELECT * FROM Login WHERE UserID = '".$user."' AND Password = '".$pass."'");

Pee Aitch Pee
Reaction score
SuperWaffle i got the blue web you made. bud i dont know howt o set it up always get error in include/config/line 18

and i dont know how this panel works

and this error to

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\AppServ\www\Panel\inc\class_config.php on line 21

the line 21 fixed bud i get this error when i log in

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_query() in C:\AppServ\www\Panel\index.php on line 27

and there stands in the folder : $q = mssql_query("SELECT * FROM Login WHERE UserID = '".$user."' AND Password = '".$pass."'");

----- Look at the quote below. -----

SuperWaffle said:
F.A.Q:
Q: I'm getting the error: "Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect()".
A: Enable the php_mssql.dll extension in your php.ini. Remove the ; in front of the line and restart your Apache.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back