Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Updated register page with admin/user panel

Reaction score
Okay, I've recently shown some activity, thus I've received some messages from people trying to setup old register pages or some other website. Since PHP no longer support some functions, people are getting lots of errors, most are undefined or syntax... and such.

Just took my old register page, updated the functions, and added a login system with a user/admin panel. (it's a simple panel, didn't really have much time, no hate)

All you need to do is edit the Config.php file.
Had to setup the database for this so I hope this solves the confusion.

Password for rar is: Tannous

Some pictures:
pic1 - Updated register page with admin/user panel - RaGEZONE Forums pic2 - Updated register page with admin/user panel - RaGEZONE Forums pic3 - Updated register page with admin/user panel - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:
View attachment gunzweb.rar

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice contribution!

This will help a lot of people that are struggling with these old releases.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
" Just took my old register page, updated the functions, and added a login system with a user/admin panel. (it's a simple panel, didn't really have much time, no hate) "

Exactly what he did!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Okay, I've recently shown some activity, thus I've received some messages from people trying to setup old register pages or some other website. Since PHP no longer support some functions, people are getting lots of errors, most are undefined or syntax... and such.

Just took my old register page, updated the functions, and added a login system with a user/admin panel. (it's a simple panel, didn't really have much time, no hate)

All you need to do is edit the Config.php file.
Had to setup the database for this so I hope this solves the confusion.

Password for rar is: Tannous

View attachment 168171View attachment 168170View attachment 168169
View attachment 168172
Thank you for your contribution.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good Contribution, hope you update this admin/userpanel like xzeenon admin cp if you have some free time ^^

Back