Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ Website ] Happy late new year release

Reaction score
Merry Xmas, Might as-well release something today too.
I forgot to release this that day so.. have this happy late new year release.

487IXhK - [ Website ] Happy late new year release - RaGEZONE Forums

This website has many memories to me
There has been a lot of work put into this website so i'd like to credit people involving it.

Attila - Original Designer of the website | Note: If you read this attila i miss you buddy <3
Rain - Designer of the website / Completing the website design
Unknown - Coding the website Into PHP/SQL etc

Includes the following files

• PHP Version
  • PSD

Enjoy and like always, I do not need any credits or so you can do what you want with it, The people i have mentioned above also do not need to be mentioned.

A "Thank you" and " +rep " is more then enough

Screenshots inside files

inside a PSD
51023acf7b04317ef931788df9a372d1 - [ Website ] Happy late new year release - RaGEZONE Forums

Part 1 PSD.rar
87b0e75822f5fde3e402400dd31e6144 - [ Website ] Happy late new year release - RaGEZONE Forums

Part 2 PSD.rar
60a1acc6b04d5327e53a50becb8431c5 - [ Website ] Happy late new year release - RaGEZONE Forums

Website PHP Coded
c52eec98951a7497371a00605fe396d6 - [ Website ] Happy late new year release - RaGEZONE Forums

Register
daXWV21 - [ Website ] Happy late new year release - RaGEZONE Forums

Shop
VYF2M4 - [ Website ] Happy late new year release - RaGEZONE Forums

Clan Ranking
mwpYL8H - [ Website ] Happy late new year release - RaGEZONE Forums

Admin / GM Panel
Q4vODVC - [ Website ] Happy late new year release - RaGEZONE Forums

And the rest of the pages are in the .rar files such as.
Individual Ranking, Item of the Day, Hall of Fame Etc Etc

PSD:

Part 1:
Part 2:
Shop Psd:

PHP:

Quick Note: Before the website work's correctly you need to edit a PhP.ini of whatever host software you use and you need to add sql w/e the heck that poop is called like ecoins or so.
I forgot what you have to edit as it has been years so i just suggest you to re-code the whole thing. Do not pm me for any support.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very nice, all your contributions are good thanks for sharing

I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
This web does not work, I can not visualize it properly, I even removed the # in the httpd.conf option and it stays the same, I feel that I waste my time on something that is not worth it.

Reaction score
This web does not work, I can not visualize it properly, I even removed the # in the httpd.conf option and it stays the same, I feel that I waste my time on something that is not worth it.

You need to do more then that but you want to have your food chewed for you which sadly won't happen buddy.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Tengo este error que me ayuda a sulucinarlo Tengo un servidor y me gusta que el diseño lo felicito.
: Ott:: Ott:: Ott:

I have this error that helps me to sulucinarlo I have a server and I like that design I congratulate you.

I have this error that helps me to sulucinarlo I have a server and I like that design I congratulate you.

Last edited:
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
You need to do more then that but you want to have your food chewed for you which sadly won't happen buddy.

Well I'm not asking for the support to solve it, just leave me more than enough serum, if it was like this would send a lot of spam to your messaging, believe me.

Same thanks for replying.

Reaction score
Well I'm not asking for the support to solve it, just leave me more than enough serum, if it was like this would send a lot of spam to your messaging, believe me.

Same thanks for replying.

I already told you, You have to switch something on in php.ini and your webhost server should support that option.

Back