Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Some website from Rain

Reaction score
WizCoder - Some website from Rain - RaGEZONE Forums

Download Link:

Not 1 : 1

Not setup with PHP as I don't do GunZ stuff anymore and don't have programs related to a owning a GunZ server, but please feel glad to make this html / css into something working.

ps; code is crap but im sure you code gods can fix it

Last edited:
Reaction score
Where is the footer? What happend to the Slider and the background where the slider is located.
I'm pretty sure the PSD didn't look like this.

The navi looks good tho!

Reaction score
If it wasn't obvious, I was pretty lazy when I released the initial version. I re-did the homepage today from scratch so that it's more usable. The layout is slightly different.
V2RM9qW - Some website from Rain - RaGEZONE Forums
I was going to make it 1 : 1 today but I made a mistake when doing the CSS, and got too lazy to fix it, so it looks different.

Anyhow, I added a few stuff.

- Responsive for mobile devices / monitors
- Much closer to original PSD, still not 1:1 cause lazy and it takes many hours to do html/css/j
- Image slider works
- You can edit parts of the website in /js/index.js using the variables I provided

Download the updated version here:

Just doing this for fun

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
If it wasn't obvious, I was pretty lazy when I released the initial version. I re-did the homepage today from scratch so that it's more usable. The layout is slightly different.
V2RM9qW - Some website from Rain - RaGEZONE Forums
I was going to make it 1 : 1 today but I made a mistake when doing the CSS, and got too lazy to fix it, so it looks different.

Anyhow, I added a few stuff.

- Responsive for mobile devices / monitors
- Much closer to original PSD, still not 1:1 cause lazy and it takes many hours to do html/css/j
- Image slider works
- You can edit parts of the website in /js/index.js using the variables I provided

Download the updated version here:

Just doing this for fun

looks good man, Hope one day i can give you guys a much better design to play around with since this one is so old.
Love the dedication you put into this one tho.

Attachments

Reaction score
looks good man, Hope one day i can give you guys a much better design to play around with since this one is so old.
Love the dedication you put into this one tho.

Thanks, I really do like your designs. That's why I continue to toy around with it. I'll be looking forward to future PSD's you release.

Retired modder
Reaction score
Working on that design as well, the original one was a bit messy (content wise)
Whenever I have more time (and a windows machine) I will be making this with a CMS.

EZnHu6 - Some website from Rain - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Reaction score
Working on that design as well, the original one was a bit messy (content wise)
Whenever I have more time (and a windows machine) I will be making this with a CMS.

EZnHu6 - Some website from Rain - RaGEZONE Forums

Ah my god M20 Gaming is gonna use this?

on topic, Looks good tho keep it up.

Attachments

Retired modder
Reaction score
Ah my god M20 Gaming is gonna use this?

on topic, Looks good tho keep it up.

I don't work for him. He lied to me the first time we spoke and he's a terrible team manager, no trust.

On topic: Will post progress on these forums when I have progress :)

Reaction score
I don't work for him. He lied to me the first time we spoke and he's a terrible team manager, no trust.

On topic: Will post progress on these forums when I have progress :)

I might update the website in a more efficient way for you guys if i got the time that is, Since its getting so much attention.
Don't mind upgrading it a bit.

Back