Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can't connect to local server (1.25)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have installed EasyPHP, and tried setting up my Webpatch server, but it won't validate. I have my files all installed for 1.25 server, database and webroot (www). Also I set Patch servers IP and image path in T4c Server Setup..... Anyways, I can't connect to the local server i've created. Any tips?

I have my server ip set to 127.0.0.1 and my url is the same. My image path file is wwwroot\images\webpatch.image. I've also tried it as images\webpatch.image and webpatch\webpatch.image. None worked.

Edit: Ok the image was successfully accessed, not like before, but the server still won't patch or connect.

Edit 2:I have all the settings correct and my ODBC Data Source is set up. Only problem now is that when I open T4C Server.exe, DOS closes automatically after 2 seconds and server won't start up.

Edit 3: Ok I got the server to connect, and the server to start up. Now the problem is that when I log on, it says "The T4C Server is not responding. It may be down or it's lines may be full." Anyway to fix that?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi,

could you explain what you have done to correct the server won't start thing?

i mean when you said your DOS window pop and close after 2 sec without starting the server?

I have the same problem...

thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First off make sure your running the correct executable...you usually don't use the regular T4C.exe..there's usually a hacked .exe to use...

If thats not it set all your logging on then after it crashes check the logs to see whats causing the crash...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i've the same problem , my server run , i crated account with T4C DB manager , but when i try to connect : the server is not responding or may be full , please try again later ..

could anybody help us ?
because i would be cool for us , to be able to play ..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
do you use a web router? cauze you cant log on localhost even if your router isnt configured... i had this same problem, i just configured my router, and pouf! worked...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tried with my ip too , and yes i probably use a router because i have internet with wifi.

But know i havn't this message anymore but : looking for patches and then : T4C is not enable to connect blablabla .. ( something like that)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have to do 2 things -> forwarding router ports (DHCP) and launch t4csever.exe via CMD as administrator (start.bat then). Then your server will run. But i can't still connect to it locally (with same ip)

Back