Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server Files and Help (repost)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys (and girls).

I used to run a private server and have helped with others, but I've been out of it for a few years, and I've apparently forgotten everything. In fact, Goku, if you read this, please contact me. lol

Anyway, I know this has been posted before, but most of the upload links are dead, and I can't find what I'm looking for. So I'll ask here... again...

I'm looking for OLD T4C Server files (v1.25-v1.5) in English, and a reminder on how to set everything up.

Please and thank you!

My email is mediceric88@aol.com

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Problem taken care of.
Thanks for the help! ^.^

Matt.... quit being busy and get in touch with me. :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys (and girls).

I used to run a private server and have helped with others, but I've been out of it for a few years, and I've apparently forgotten everything. In fact, Goku, if you read this, please contact me. lol

Anyway, I know this has been posted before, but most of the upload links are dead, and I can't find what I'm looking for. So I'll ask here... again...

I'm looking for OLD T4C Server files (v1.25-v1.5) in English, and a reminder on how to set everything up.

Please and thank you!

My email is mediceric88@aol.com

Wondering, were you able to get Matt's public release for 1.61?
If so would you mind sharing it? It's been lost of subspace forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back