Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SQL Server 2005

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have SQL Server 2005 and IIS running on the hosting machine. So far it's been going well, but I've decided I want to move from using the access DB to using a SQL one.

I cannot install mySQL on this machine.

I've already imported the the access db into SQL Server and its called T4CDB, however. I'm lost at how to actually tell T4C to use that database instead of the access one. If I change the Data Source name from T4C Server in the T4C Server Setup to T4CDB, when I try log in, it says it can't find the authentication server. But it throws that error if I enter anything into that field, so I'm assuming it can't find the database.

Any light you can shed on this will be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: I figured it out. It was just simple lack of knowledge on how ODBC works, I just had to set up a ODBC Data Source in Administration Tools.

Last edited:
Back