Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release][Tut] Full Gate To Heavens Files and Code.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir Luke, you are legendary, I've been playing gthgame.net and I was sad when I heard of it's discontinue. But I love it that now I can play it with my buds @ workplace :D Thanks alot!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am here .i like it .thx for the release .nah .can teach us how to do CPU patch .or reuploading your new patch of this part ?

bro ..can help with all your new patches of GTHgame ? cos you are the profect owner of GTH server ..pls help us of all new patches ...and new stuffs .tools ..codes .patches ....thx ..we are waiting here ..love GTH ...

:thumbup1:
Hello,

I release the files of the game: Gate To Heavens. I know that the files have already been release.

My release includes all files necessary to create your own server.
I deleted all files that do not work to release the unique code (latest Korean), and the files necessary to launch the compiled binaries.

My release include :

_VC6 pro ( Compiler ).
_VC6SP6 ( Update for the Compiler ).
_DX8SDK ( LIB/INCLUDE ) necessary to compil the client.
_UNPACK / PACK TOOLS.
_GAMESERVER FULL CODE AND BINARY
_CLIENT FULL CODE AND BINARY
_MASTERSERVER FULL CODE AND BINARY
_SIMPLE REGISTRATION SCRIPT PHP working with ODBC

When you will compile the code ( client / gs / ms ) the output compiled binary will go to the folder ( Exe wich contain all necessary files ) .

It's a full release tested . it's working well.

The original code and full files are available at:

If you want a patch about something , just post on this thread i will give the patch.

Game screenshot :

lucky40990 - [Release][Tut] Full Gate To Heavens Files and Code. - RaGEZONE Forums

lucky40990 - [Release][Tut] Full Gate To Heavens Files and Code. - RaGEZONE Forums

I am available for any questions.

Sincerely,

bump ....bump ...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ask me the patch what you want i will add the patch on my topic . . .

First of all i think you need already succes instal everythings ... and turn online your server ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am here .i like it .thx for the release .nah .can teach us how to do CPU patch .or reuploading your new patch of this part ?

bro ..can help with all your new patches of GTHgame ? cos you are the profect owner of GTH server ..pls help us of all new patches ...and new stuffs .tools ..codes .patches ....thx ..we are waiting here ..love GTH ...

:thumbup1:

bump ....bump ...

And even if he doesn't have time for all this juicy stuff, A full compile environment kit is fine too =P

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hum i will be happy if i can see someone succes hosting his own server :eek:

ON: Old players that are in love with the game? Maybe. New ones? Not sure about that, good sir, this game still needs lots of improvements. The only profit you would get out of it is fun :D
OFF: You are indeed a monster member of the ragezone forums, what happened to your moderator level?! :scared:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok guys , dont download the link . i will release a new link already with v2 :

This v2 release will contain an external DB setings in server.cfg , not anymore in code .
And also the final CPU patch :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I release the files of the game: Gate To Heavens. I know that the files have already been release.

My release includes all files necessary to create your own server.
I deleted all files that do not work to release the unique code (latest Korean), and the files necessary to launch the compiled binaries.

My release include :

_VC6 pro ( Compiler ).
_VC6SP6 ( Update for the Compiler ).
_DX8SDK ( LIB/INCLUDE ) necessary to compil the client.
_UNPACK / PACK TOOLS.
_GAMESERVER FULL CODE AND BINARY
_CLIENT FULL CODE AND BINARY
_MASTERSERVER FULL CODE AND BINARY
_SIMPLE REGISTRATION SCRIPT PHP working with ODBC

When you will compile the code ( client / gs / ms ) the output compiled binary will go to the folder ( Exe wich contain all necessary files ) .

It's a full release tested . it's working well.

The original code and full files are available at:

Initial release V1:
( Outdated . ) Use the v2 .

V2 :
* CPU 100% eating patched
* ODBC Username and PW are not anymore in code it's under server.cfg

If you want a patch about something , just post on this thread i will give the patch.

Game screenshot :

I am available for any questions.

Sincerely,

waiting for hack patches and more anti system or some news stuff patches .great jobs .lucky bro .you alway building our GTH dream way to be pretty:thumbup1:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just ask for a specific patch ...:p

Downloading now. I'll look in to patching up the game and possibly releasing a public alpha testing server.

I will be happy to join your server then :) i like playing gth :D.

If you can test my v2 files to let me know about the CPU patch ? dont miss you need compile all again ( Game server , Login server )

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Just ask for a specific patch ...:p

I will be happy to join your server then :) i like playing gth :D.

If you can test my v2 files to let me know about the CPU patch ? dont miss you need compile all again ( Game server , Login server )
Yep, add me to MSN. Today is my friday so I'm off work tomorrow and friday, can test the files then.

Hit me up and we can discuss the project.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mirrors!
v1 BayFiles.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can i ask something?

v2 is not use 100% CPU?

and do you have tools? tool mean is animation tool and monster tool and ETC.

Back