Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release][Tut] Full Gate To Heavens Files and Code.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I release the files of the game: Gate To Heavens. I know that the files have already been release.

My release includes all files necessary to create your own server.
I deleted all files that do not work to release the unique code (latest Korean), and the files necessary to launch the compiled binaries.

Sincerely,

hi there ,can help of speed atk ,speed walk ,stuck rings area and dupe stuffs patches ???? we are waiting for it .thx bro :eek:tt:

i am backed .bro .can you help on patch struck ring way speed atk ? and speed gear sofe, ADD ,CE ,CVG patches of speed atk ,speed walk ? then help patch gambling dupe ,tourney ticket dupe? or more help on store dupe and warehouse dupe? ....you are the best owner of patch hack ways ..pls :eek:tt1:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This video file is awkward.

This video does not come out properly.

Flashing, or strange.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@lucky can I run the server on linux?if yes can you include it on your tutorial/guides. thank you!

v^^

This is official code and binary so it will works on windows by default .

Maybe with WINE it will works , but i havent tested .

Is anyone succes making a test server ? or should i make the movie asap ? maybe today ?

Anyone know a program for make movie ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Where can we get a MYSQL server?

Next time i am not going to help you until you like .

MS SQL Server ! no MYSQL server . it's a free product from microsoft ( Express edition ) :

MS SQL management :

I think you can use thoses products . or something like that :)

Tomorrow some fix will come out . :) stay tuned.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Next time i am not going to help you until you like .

MS SQL Server ! no MYSQL server . it's a free product from microsoft ( Express edition ) :

MS SQL management :

Thank you! Liked :)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
something is wrong in my movie tutorial making server lags . Nvm , i will update the files and code :p today :D

at 17:43 what do you run? Can't see it, the video quality blur out on small font...

Thanks..

EDIT:

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\odbcad32.exe ?

Edit2:

Also what port you putting in 2800 or 2900? :p

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I release the files of the game: Gate To Heavens. I know that the files have already been release.

My release includes all files necessary to create your own server.
I deleted all files that do not work to release the unique code (latest Korean), and the files necessary to launch the compiled binaries.

My release include :

_VC6 pro ( Compiler ).
_VC6SP6 ( Update for the Compiler ).
_DX8SDK ( LIB/INCLUDE ) necessary to compil the client.
_UNPACK / PACK TOOLS.
_GAMESERVER FULL CODE AND BINARY
_CLIENT FULL CODE AND BINARY
_MASTERSERVER FULL CODE AND BINARY
_SIMPLE REGISTRATION SCRIPT PHP working with ODBC

When you will compile the code ( client / gs / ms ) the output compiled binary will go to the folder ( Exe wich contain all necessary files ) .

It's a full release tested . it's working well.

The original code and full files are available at:

V2 :
* Comments korean cleaned
* Screenshot function review
* CPU 100% eating patched
* ODBC Username and PW are not anymore in code it's under server.cfg

Link removed ( outdated. )

V3 :
* CPU 100% MS lib / updated
* 1 GTH client allowed only
* Check Wear Position for dont let weapon in Ring Slot
* Blank Patch #1
* Copy Metod #1 patched

FULL TUTORIAL MOVIE :

If you want a patch about something , just post on this thread i will give the patch.

Game screenshot :

lucky40990 - [Release][Tut] Full Gate To Heavens Files and Code. - RaGEZONE Forums

lucky40990 - [Release][Tut] Full Gate To Heavens Files and Code. - RaGEZONE Forums

Sincerely,
Bump .cool ..,we always waiting for the new version refresh :thumbup:.gratz man lucky

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh noes. Sir Luke, with all due respect, wouldn't it be easier if you would refere to the source code that has to be modified in order to patch poop up, instead of doing it all by yourself and release a new .rar? Some of us have limited bandwidth/slow intranetz. :( It wouldn't be newbie friendly, yes, but oh man, who doesn't know how to replace code in a source file, doesn't deserve all thus data.

Back