Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Gate To Heavens Last Build

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greeting's and Happy New Year!

I'm having an issue with after i login to the server it goes to character screen and just hangs.
Can't create a character,nothing.
Login server is not in test mode and firewall is off. lucky40990 or anyone have a idea please.

Thank you.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Update all IPs to 127.0.0.1 .

I have fixed the bug for the archer class.

Tomorrow i will update final fix to let the full files working fine and i will release the auto Patcher too. So you will be able to provide updates for your clients.

I added the client fix to first post. ENjoy , now everything should works fine with latest skills ...

the server working well, but is there a database compatable with mssql2000?

Should be , but you should use MSSQL 2005 Express or MSSQL 2008 EXpress, both works fine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you for your reply.

Have gone through setup and client still hangs & not allowing me to create character.

I have been searching for a complete setup guide,but unfortunately no luck so far and will continue to look.

Thank you

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Thank you for your reply.

Have gone through setup and client still hangs & not allowing me to create character.

I have been searching for a complete setup guide,but unfortunately no luck so far and will continue to look.

Thank you

What's the error message at your char creation ? it's should work fine exepting the latest slot. ( this slot is reserved for the character restoration if you made one on your website ) .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What's the error message at your char creation ? it's should work fine exepting the latest slot. ( this slot is reserved for the character restoration if you made one on your website ) .

No error message at all.

Client starts, select server, then that all, cant select any of the character slots to create a character, screen just hangs that is it.

Looked at logs and no errors posted that I can find.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But , you are stuck while the loading to the game server ?

I login with the account, screen loads to select server, I select it, then screen goes to screen after server select with the statue on each side and 3 pads to create toon I am guessing, will not let me select anything to create a character.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you Lucky40990.

If there anyone that would like to play, My father has an old dedi from his old private knight online days that will be perfect for GTH.

I will ask him tonight when he gets home and will see if he will work on getting a server setup when he has time.

The server will be free of course and for mature users to join.
Will post back tomorrow.

Lucky you are welcome anytime.
We know all to well about work. ;)
Issue was my bad ODBC setup. Lucky did a professional job at finding the problem and 10000+ to him for his time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Greetings. I have been attempting to learn servers and databases since I found this forum in an attempt to get a private server up and running. I've gotten as far as restoring the DBs though I seem to be hung up on creating the ODBC connections.

*Edit*

I managed to create the ODBCs, but I'm stuck while trying to start up the game servers. I can start up the login server just fine, but the game servers give me the error message "Option Table Loading Failure". I am also able to start up the client and create an account through auto-registration, but there are no servers to select since I haven't been able to get them working yet.

If or when you do manage to get a server up and running, I would be more than happy to join you!

Regards, Renalldo.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How do I chat in Korean?

Korean chat = ???????? <<

I want to make a Korean server.

help plz.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
But we have different time.

I hope so.

- I want to chat in Korean.
- Any other commands?
- Unable to use gdcitem? Please teach me how to use it if possible.

You really are the best. I respect you.

Teach me what I want.

I beg you.Thank you very much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I added /money cmd. This was a mistake. You need download the new gameserver.exe updated on the first post and the cmd to add money is : /money XXX , lemme know if the cmd works as i have no tested ( i don't have any server working. )

About the gdcitem they are not supported anymore since it was pretty useless and since the full admin system is now server sided. there is nothing anymore about the cmds in client. ( this was the only best way to avoid hack ).

But you can always build a website page , or query for the db to make your item editor :)

Cordialy,

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello.

I added the KOREAN Client version. Now you can choice ( KOREAN OR ( ENGLISH / CHINESE version) ) on first post.

Cordialy,

Hello @lucky40990, The /money cmd is working just fine.

Edit: Found Item/Mob listing via cmd GM.

You can use /itemlist or /monsterlist cmd to get the ID of the monster.

also note if you want be able to spawn the monster ID 251 in Golryun world ( wich is not possible atm ) you need update the golryun.cfg file in config.lv
example here :

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I will try to update the client as soon as possible to make the client working without need the compatibility mode for newest OS. + i will release the official launcher for the client with the updater.

But i hope someone can open a server for people and not only for hisself for make gth revive.

Cordialy,

Back