Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Welcome to the GTH Section

Reaction score
Hello hello! I'm GK and I will mod this section, so feel free to ask any questions about the game, serverfiles, and developments (but reduncancy will not be taken lightly).

Thanks,

~GK

Last edited:
Reaction score

for the moment mental needs to re-upload the files as I don't have them on my computer. However, for the client we still aren't sure if it really matters what version it is. I'm finding out more and more stuff with muxum's .pack converter and I found a .pack file that tells what the client should connect to. This should be very helpful in our way to make a server for this game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hahahahaha

Hi hi guys

Cyborg009 here for help !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Everyone =) Im also a Player from GTH. Though i Cant really help much with Files from GTH stuff like that. Sorry >_<

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi.i am new here...honestly say...i am a noob in this..i have done ragnarok private server before..n hope to open 1 private gth server since the server is down.any guide on how to do this stuff?

any 1 pro n kind to giv some step form the start?
like what file to download first n so on....ur help is appriacted.thx for spending time helping a noob like me.xD

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
hi.i am new here...honestly say...i am a noob in this..i have done ragnarok private server before..n hope to open 1 private gth server since the server is down.any guide on how to do this stuff?

like what file to download first n so on....ur help is appriacted.thx for spending time helping a noob like me.xD

search noob

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How to set-up your GTH private server !

First - See the Rules

Second - Stop asking about GTH private server because are
INCOMPLETES

Third - If this error continue, try get BAN here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GREATTTTTTT !!!

No post here uhuuuuuuuuuuuu

I know my tutorial are RoX alot !!!

Allright reserved for my tutorial xD

C

-=Cobra=-

hi guys, i heard about a private gth server.. sounds nice XD

dun know if anyone renember me from GTH forum or ingame, warwes lol

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There is no Private server... The server files are incomplete..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I played GTH for a while got into the high levels, 60+. Wish it was still here I would love to play it again. Anyone remember me at all, IGN was Arokin and Merovius.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry, i dont remember you, when did u join the game? I joined GTH on May 2005 and took several breaks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys, i heard about a private gth server.. sounds nice XD

dun know if anyone renember me from GTH forum or ingame, warwes lol

Ya i remember u warwes... (the winner of last GTH tournament)..

Im MegaOne (KOC 70), MegaKenga (WW 59), MegaTheOne (KOW 81) (and so on Mega.... hehehehehe)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
no server ay? oh well. tough luck for us ay warwes? (if you ever check this thread again) ;)

Reaction score
sorry...not yet. I have heard people are working on something. glad to see some old player here. I was...let's see...Willum12. I was a kow and was in the dans 666satan666 and before they booted me SuperNoobs.

Back