Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Welcome to the GTH Section

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i was a gth player too i kad a kow koc destruckion mage hammer guy trans former

names where shashomario xXshashoXx ben and other i cant rember

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Newbie here. Is there someone out there tired of playing? Hehe suppose not but would you know anyone who plans to sell their account? Saw olootdotcom and their prices are pretty good. But I want to compare.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can u guys explaine what is this gate to heaven??its new to me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I was a GTH Player to I was (ArkAngel84) xxKIMPOxx and near the end My friend gave me (weelittleone) good to hear people are working a way to bring GTH back

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey hey waz up guys has any1 remember ralmighty >.> n others.. forgot o well 1

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey
I'm new to this forum, and i'm some old GTH player.
i had a KoC named HiroyukiXzII (as u can see im my too-big sig which i might change sometime)
I really miss the times being able to play GTH
It was such a good story..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
of course i remember ralmighty!!!

im SargentSnipes - SargSnipesKOC - wwww - GenjyoSanzo - TriSlash - XSV - etc etc lol..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
uncle warwes,edcad,cobra n demios.....old pal.....wahahahahaha....some 1 pls msn odinn...i think he can help ....*maybe* coz Saviour alwaz save the day....hehe^__^..
i think i stil rmb prodigy, uncle genjo, hurricane...welll i miss party in AC....*i havent solo bahat yet *...zzzz...u guys do rmb Darthy rite...lvl 87 Kow ^_^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
wa...
all old player here~
me is BuRg3rCh3w koc be4 lo...
miss the day we party at many whers~
like to pk pk at laby xD...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
jsut rmb the wwww is a bad PKER xD~
darthnemesis like to pk too~
warwes n all~~
KOW KOW KOW GOD!!!!
TSS MORE GOD~!!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all~
I was a GTH player as well, name was Gallia. (and several others)
I missed this game.... was trying to find online games similar to GTH, but none are satisfactory. I've heard people are trying to create a private server to revive this game. I hope it's not too late to help, because I still have the entire installed game since the last update from e-games on my computer.
I just couldn't delete it. ^^;; It was one of the best games i've played so far.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi warwes don,t know if still remeber me was daggerarcher in GTH ellie1 lvl 86 ( ps ben nl net als jij ^^) also remember darthnemesis as well helped me out when got,pked in old gth by teammember of him and he got mad ^^ dan at that time was dutchconnection ( not the bad dutchies though that make a live hack around all over the place )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey People i LOVE GTH!! wooo its the one game i truely like to play im not much help with the files and stuff i am a coder.. but i dont think that will hel :D

Cheers

anyone Remember a guy named DodgeEdge?

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
WeiBapor (KOW) here!! muahahaa! GTH ROX!!!
so many old GTH players!!! ^_^
I miss the game so much! =[

Back