Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Base Source Development

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graveyard Networks
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I was looking around release section and found few releases of sources. I was thinking maybe it is possible for everyone who are interested on developing the source and later to release it on public. Maybe we can start gathering all the current features of released source and put it on a single source. Then maybe after a while if someone will release their source that is different on what we have here we can also work together of gathering its features as well then putting it once again on what we have here. This way whenever there are newbies who wants to develop ran and have their own server there are ready source available for them to use where in there are more possibilities of update in future.

I want to open this topic up to see if my idea have maybe a future where in i myself plan to help out or it is pointless. Give me your insights guys.

I know everyone can learn and develop on their own but it is the main sense of this forum. To help those people who are new and aspiring to be part of the industry.

Reaction score
I hope someone is still brave enough to do that haha.
I want to give my hand as much as I could but ever since my files have been leaked because of php shells and even went far by wiping out my main domain, I still see that the members of this community is only thinking of themselves. They only get what's being leaked, but they never even share back for the sake of progress of the section even they are the ones who benefited the most. If that kind attitude will still continue, pushing this kind of project might be impossible to push through.

Graveyard Networks
Reaction score
@SeiferXIII - i understand your point but i was thinking maybe those people whom i guess have much larger experience and recognize the importance of a community inside this section will help without asking any other people. We will only merge the sources that is on released here then making the new comers to have much stable and better choice of source to be used. I guess the time of battle between whose the best is over so old members such as our self maybe could at least in future when we are old can leave something on this section they can use and continue. I do hope you can help me on this one for it to push through and make huge changes on the section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back