Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Be careful! Creating a server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Be careful! Creating a server

Yeah! Mostly REditor and control panel files. My malawarebytes cant detect it then i switched to avg pro.
But before i open the files or extract rar files. I upload them first to virustotal and eset mostly is the first one that detects viruses.

Dont wanna get off topic after this.
But when my videos got taken down off youtube. I stopped creating and improving servers.

And now im back! :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

maybe it's better to closed this thread now, it's enough you remind all new developer.

*Retired
Reaction score

if you don't want to risk your computer
please download the source code and not
just download it modify it also and last
build your client from patch v822 from ran ph .
upgrade anti-virus and install legit anti virus or protection files.

to all who are new :3

Last edited:
Reaction score

NORTON+SMADAV ANTI-VIRUS
this is enough don't use scan antivirus direct web use your personal antivirus i did encountered this problem because im using good files^_^

Reaction score

well i already know about this thing lately .. im lazy to post it forum .. as i know the clean files and stable was EP6S2 and EP7v1 or EP7v2 .. lately also i saw a huge infected viruses on EP8 server files .. mostly it can make the CPU usage 100% +++ and it also can make the window stuck ..

*Retired
Reaction score

well i already know about this thing lately .. im lazy to post it forum .. as i know the clean files and stable was EP6S2 and EP7v1 or EP7v2 .. lately also i saw a huge infected viruses on EP8 server files .. mostly it can make the CPU usage 100% +++ and it also can make the window stuck ..

cfg of s-files use ''event_thread 1'' is that right ?
to make s-files not 100% on cpu usage

Graveyard Networks
Reaction score

maybe it's better to closed this thread now, it's enough you remind all new developer.

This thread is a general thread which people are discussing their ideas about the topic and the branch of the topic. You are the ones who are offtopic so i suggest its you who should stop posting like this or i will infract you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I appreciate the one who made this thread thank you for reminding us bro... but why you reformat your operating system?yes you will loss all your files if you do that but if you dont want to loss all your files you can use Back Up Restore to clean your system just choose the date that your system is working good or the date before you download the files...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

It's your own risk dude . You must double check the server files that been shared.

R

reymartbello19

i think you have to answer your own question..

1st you are the Thread Starter ...
2nd you are infected and your pc is ruined by viruses.

I think you must search it ..dont post it here..
because all users here knows what to do when downloading files.. we have our own antivirus here and we are protected lol...

ir what client you use??? can you give me a link w/ serverfiles?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I just wonder if we can Request to all admin that all files must be scan in anti virus before they share the files

I just wonder if we can Request to all admin that all files must be scan in anti virus before they share the files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
and check who's the one who posting it ; much better for the oldies developers most trusted . :thumbsup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just get files from emolista blog. i guess all files from there are safe.

Back