Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] DDoS Attacks is Illegal and is Punishable by Law?

No Fear
Reaction score
actually they don't use ddos attack they just press one button then flooding of spoof ip , better to spend hundred $$ in trusted networks than ordering in other ppl that is not legit :D

HOHOHO!

You mean sir, they only Flooding the server's IP ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: DDOS attacks is illegal and is punishable by law ??? post your concerns and idea.

"Saidar Tantos" Aka shakol Unknown takes down any game server or ran online server that is not hosted to his STPD dds hosting...

base from my experience he will threatened you and force to host your game server to his dds hosting... and if you dont agree with his conditions he will take down completely your site and your game server.. he is a selfish guy that only wish money,money,money...

he is very known to other game server admins not only normal members of ran online even the moderator of ran online know that PERSON.. but no one takes action to him

I was once a game master with his "servers" and a former member of DTD which is Demonz Team Development, But I quit, realizing that the things that we do, ain't good. </3

Back