[Discussion] DDoS Attacks is Illegal and is Punishable by Law?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    InactiveRank
    Jun 2013 Join Date
    SEOUL,KOREALocation
    368Posts

Re: [Discussion] DDoS Attacks is Illegal and is Punishable by Law?

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

yeah yeah tell us what are you using DDS ser

True MemberRank
    Mar 2010 Join Date
    491Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nitro+ View Post
    DoS attack is inevitable but can prevent it.
    Attachment 137123
    i think not, even the most secured lines i mean most secured security can be ddos. The only thing to prevent ddos in your server is to pay the ddoser to not ddos your server.

Some site can't ddos but the host provider can ddos. If the host provider got ddos all their costumer go down.

True MemberRank
    Mar 2013 Join Date
    598Posts

DDoS being legal or illegal, will surely not be what matters, because unless you have much time available and money to spend, you will surely never be able to find/fight against it. Generally this is why there are the DoS/DDoS Protection services, they are cheap compared to this and tend to work, yes, it is a remedy, not a cure, but still, better than being offline :).
    Looking for DDoS Protected: Web Hosting - Cloud Servers (VPS) - Dedicated Servers or Remote Protection Services ?
    Then, have a look at Ragezone's sponsor website: www.hyperfilter.com - quality, stability & reliability.

Alpha MaleRank
    Oct 2010 Join Date
    1,639Posts

actually they don't use ddos attack they just press one button then flooding of spoof ip , better to spend hundred $$ in trusted networks than ordering in other ppl that is not legit :D

HOHOHO!
    MVP Developments

Alpha MaleRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    MalaysiaLocation
    1,682Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sprintf View Post
    actually they don't use ddos attack they just press one button then flooding of spoof ip , better to spend hundred $$ in trusted networks than ordering in other ppl that is not legit :D

HOHOHO!
    dafuq the button !!!
    This is my Website http://www.gypsumhong.com/
    hahaha sorry bad website

True MemberRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    Home.aspxLocation
    729Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sprintf View Post

HOHOHO!
    You mean sir, they only Flooding the server's IP ?

True MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    Limassol, CypruLocation
    1,333Posts

I am using Mitigation for DDoS attacks and works perfect with only 25 euro/month. Protects until 50mpps. Last DDoS I received was like almost 1mpps.

MemberRank
    Sep 2014 Join Date
    127.0.0.1Location
    10Posts

Re: DDOS attacks is illegal and is punishable by law ??? post your concerns and idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Men In White View Post
    "Saidar Tantos" Aka shakol Unknown takes down any game server or ran online server that is not hosted to his STPD dds hosting...

base from my experience he will threatened you and force to host your game server to his dds hosting... and if you dont agree with his conditions he will take down completely your site and your game server.. he is a selfish guy that only wish money,money,money...

he is very known to other game server admins not only normal members of ran online even the moderator of ran online know that PERSON.. but no one takes action to him
    I was once a game master with his "servers" and a former member of DTD which is Demonz Team Development, But I quit, realizing that the things that we do, ain't good. </3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement