Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Looking for a good host for RAN online

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
good morning to all. me and my friends are planning to create a RAN online private server. can someone tell us or recommend some good VPS host for our private server, we are from phillipines. thx in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Re: Looking for a good host for RAN online

good morning to all. me and my friends are planning to create a RAN online private server. can someone tell us or recommend some good VPS host for our private server, we are from phillipines. thx in advance

Limestone network is good, they have DDoS Protection although the location is far from the philippines, you'll get around 200ping -> cost around 85$

but if you are looking for low latency, check out singapore dedicated servers, don't settle up for cheap vps

Reaction score
Re: Looking for a good host for RAN online

CNDev

Sir Do you know what best minimum Specs for EP11 or maybe EP7 server?

Processor:
Core Count:
Ram:

is it ok if only VPS not DDS?

*Retired
Reaction score
@Fusion7 since we both use contabo do u have any issues? ive plan to use it on a live server, im currently using it as a test server also

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I want to create my own RAN server kindly pm me master_unknown

Back