Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] New Method of Attacking Server

Reaction score
[Discussion] New Method of Flooding Server

Hi Good Day Ragezone Developers, As Of Now You're Thinking Why Am I Posting This, Its Not Because I Am The One Issued Here But I Just Want To Discuss Something On How Will You Protect This Thing Happening In Your Server, 3 Developers of RageZone On RanOnline Section Are Currently Hitting Down My Server , Not Just My Server Many Server Here In Entire Ran Private Server World By Getting It's Website IP Address and Spoofing Down Using BOOTERS Or Other Tools, Anyway Lets Get Back To The Topic. I've Experience Someone Shouting On My Game But Not My Game Master Nor My Players, This Thing Happens When You Don't Have Your Own Source Code Of Your Ran Server and You Just Download Client+Files+5-8 Editors

Take a Look On The Picture
CNDev - [Discussion] New Method of Attacking Server - RaGEZONE Forums

On That Picture, They're Using Server Manager To Connect Your IP Address, This Thing Specially Happens On SkyWar Client and Serverfiles and also on RaceRan Client That Had Been Shared Here. NOTE: I Am Not Pin Pointing Anybody Behind This, But I Currently Know Them, They're Doing This To Earn Money and Want To Get Me From UP to DOWN ( If You Know What I Mean ) , I Am Not Doing This For You To HELP ME On What Am I Facing Right Now, I Am Posting This To Inform All Of Developers Here, From Now By Reading This, You Need To Came Up With An Idea On Starting Your Server With Your Own Source and Change The Encryption Type On Here.

How Did I Notice This One? I Am Just Exploring On My Source When I Accidentally Open My SERVER MANAGER , Put My Server's IP Address and Explore Things. I'll Show It Here On The Picture

CNDev - [Discussion] New Method of Attacking Server - RaGEZONE Forums

I Want To Ask Also Does Ever One of The Developer Here Experience This On Your Game Server?

NOTE:
NO OWNER OF SERVER ARE INVOLVED HERE

CREDITS:
FOR THE OWNER OF THE PICTURE

Last edited:
QT is better than VS
Reaction score
no means of attack.. its a tools and of course it will work when they know ur ip and port. change your session port.
and hey. you can change your session ip to 127.0.0.1 and say goodbye to that annoying tools.. :D
booter can be easily eliminated..

Graveyard Networks
Reaction score
As tearhear said, just put your ip address for session local so nobody remotely can access it.

If you can later reply or edit your thread if you confirm already who does those thing to you, this way maybe we can teach them some lessons later.

Ì lövê ¥öµ!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
no means of attack.. its a tools and of course it will work when they know ur ip and port. change your session port.
and hey. you can change your session ip to 127.0.0.1 and say goodbye to that annoying tools.. :D
booter can be easily eliminated..

if put local ip..server still can on9?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Iam having problem also on my server its on field 3 unknow error just alwasy pop and field stop skywar server files too. i think its also a attack server running smooth after 5 days i got this

QT is better than VS
Reaction score
field,agent , login = public (Public IP)
session = private (localhost)
-------------------------
process ->gamer ->connect to loggin.exe->authenticate->then go to field.exe->map,data,etc i dunno->last is Agent.exe assist maybe character real grid,data, etc

session.exe maybe act as coordinator to those 3 exe's

Wazup fucckerrsss
Reaction score
Just put local IP for your Session if you dont have multiple server setting.

Reaction score
yeah.. already did that just informing other ran admins.. ^_^

As tearhear said, just put your ip address for session local so nobody remotely can access it.

If you can later reply or edit your thread if you confirm already who does those thing to you, this way maybe we can teach them some lessons later.

i know who they are bro :) lets talk later XD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been noticing this kinda Tool.
But I'm a little bit confuse of it.

Back