Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion]Official EP8~9 Source Leaked again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It just a discussion and we may find out where is that official source code.And its welcomed all developer and ragezoner to download that clean client to check it out! sorry for poor english i hope everyone understand.

firstly , when the middle path i'm developing my source, I discover and found there are one of the developer team from China , their server updated parellel patch with korea.

After some research and testing i am sure the latest source code has been released to someone in the market. Meaning that our private server developement will be wasted again if this happen again.

This is what i discover at Ranfy

-perfect mouse scalling / recalling effect everytime and no coordination bug
-perfect char info display (right bottom part) , this is not only single display , whenever character got special effect from each other , or from monster it will display perfectly as official EP8 update
-perfect bike booster system and bike dual person
-perfect skill with transform / anti pot , anti pet everything and support multi effect in one skill parellel with official nothing different
-perfect EP7 gunner summon system
-perfect item link + party request official
-Completely same bone structure can direct read abl vcf aps abf file no error
-support full direct values system

-Fully support latest Korea MAY Stepping files read include WLD0 WLD1 MNSF .VM .LEV EVERY FILE! And updated latest korea map "Floating island"

Just an easy compilation = it can totally read official files

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Just an easy compilation = it can totally read official files

yah..they have many new function/system almost same as official server. I've play this game too before - it was Ep6 I guess (1 mob 1 lvl). but now, whew, I guess the source leaked..or they manage to code it, who knows ? ..only interface is not yet same as official .. lol :blink:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My first impression of it, maybe done by ASM coder. but seems crazy it can follow up the updates after only 2 days of korea testing client release.

QT is better than VS
Reaction score
there will be a money business behind this issue.. pretty sure:p

Graveyard Networks
Reaction score
If this will be leaked here in ragezone, it will be great :D... i will open this discussion so we can hear each others insights if someone tries to create scene or this becomes out of hand offtopic, i will infract those people.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am not sure about it but bro, we just part to the people who try to get advanced no matter official source or self development.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Were lucky if someone will release it here in ragezone...

QT is better than VS
Reaction score
im checking the ranfy . yes it is , look like official parallel to the korean latest patch.. we can say its a leak. since it is too very early to have those latest updates... or maybe they code fast than what we expect :p but if this true. wait.. wait..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is only one reason if they code themselve = they have super strong ASM coder from other games company . or kind of games like AION coder, all of these people can decompile a official svr without any leak source, but they can reversing code = ASM

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yha i downloaded it also.. they all have the latest... it's look's like official server.... even the latest wpn, maps they have it... even the structures of glogic are all official base... I hope someone will share it :)...

Orang Asli - Semai - 华人
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yha i downloaded it also.. they all have the latest... it's look's like official server.... even the latest wpn, maps they have it... even the structures of glogic are all official base... I hope someone will share it :)...

i think no one will share it ....
JUST HOPE SOME ONE hack THEIR CLIENT AND SERVER FILE WAHAHAHAHAHA

Graveyard Networks
Reaction score
there is only one reason if they code themselve = they have super strong ASM coder from other games company . or kind of games like AION coder, all of these people can decompile a official svr without any leak source, but they can reversing code = ASM
They can code it on our current source just by emulating the packet being send by the client and coding the server side to accept and process this packet the way it is, this can be done by playing official server capturing packets, then coding it on our source to accept this packets then voila, you can now use official server files.

On this case i can say, it could be a leak, because it takes time even a professional asm coder to analyze properly a packets and reversing the .exe to find out its proper encryption so they can use the whole client of official.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if packet is encrypted, we cannot do anything. am i right?
i am pretty sure official ran are encrypted.

Sorry, bad English.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They can code it on our current source just by emulating the packet being send by the client and coding the server side to accept and process this packet the way it is, this can be done by playing official server capturing packets, then coding it on our source to accept this packets then voila, you can now use official server files.

On this case i can say, it could be a leak, because it takes time even a professional asm coder to analyze properly a packets and reversing the .exe to find out its proper encryption so they can use the whole client of official.

i would agree with this even a professional asm coder would take time to create proper emulator of the server. for example those who are creating an emulator of tera, ragnarok2, dragon nest, etc.. you all know it's impossible to code all of those in 2 days maybe they have official source same as korea.

QT is better than VS
Reaction score
i would agree with this even a professional asm coder would take time to create proper emulator of the server. for example those who are creating an emulator of tera, ragnarok2, dragon nest, etc.. you all know it's impossible to code all of those in 2 days maybe they have official source same as korea.
precisely true... but all of us wonder how they got the korean update too fast and easy?,we dont care about ranfy our point is does korean latest updates can be read by our source with few modification only.? maybe few encryption, keys, etc new extension.. or algorithm has partially change by the official just add confusion to us..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
precisely true... but all of us wonder how they got the korean update too fast and easy?,we dont care about ranfy our point is does korean latest updates can be read by our source with few modification only.? maybe few encryption, keys, etc new extension.. or algorithm has partially change by the official just add confusion to us..

i agree if we can get the latest update in korea we dont care about that ranfy thing....btw is anyone decrypt the ran korea????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back