Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion]Official EP8~9 Source Leaked again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I believe someday will share that leaked source code and files....hopefully with school wars same as official server :)

If the source code released here and have same features as RanFY. that would be good :) . ahm, I don't know about school war as official server in the source. i think, it's not there :) they wont released it with that features.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Official Source Code Already Leaked In The Philippines? Few People Have The Source? Hope Someone Will Share It On RZ... ahhaha
In My Dreams....:w00t::w00t:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
leak - [Discussion]Official EP8~9 Source Leaked again - RaGEZONE Forums
His claiming that he has official....
check----

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
View attachment 136947
His claiming that he has official....
check----

On that SS i have earned official like interface, and this September i got an update on it
well for now im in these development

only few features of Ep8 source code have been achieved by randevs in ph, maybe in
some countries , now their source is really updated.

Reaction score
On that SS i have earned official like interface, and this September i got an update on it
well for now im in these development

only few features of Ep8 source code have been achieved by randevs in ph, maybe in
some countries , now their source is really updated.

Niwa.. can you share official interface and that unli mobs system!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
its still not perfect i havent added the group and leader function in mobs, on the official interface just wait a little longer someone will share it :) just like ran viewer.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It just a discussion and we may find out where is that official source code.And its welcomed all developer and ragezoner to download that clean client to check it out! sorry for poor english i hope everyone understand.

firstly , when the middle path i'm developing my source, I discover and found there are one of the developer team from China , their server updated parellel patch with korea.

After some research and testing i am sure the latest source code has been released to someone in the market. Meaning that our private server developement will be wasted again if this happen again.

This is what i discover at Ranfy

-perfect mouse scalling / recalling effect everytime and no coordination bug
-perfect char info display (right bottom part) , this is not only single display , whenever character got special effect from each other , or from monster it will display perfectly as official EP8 update
-perfect bike booster system and bike dual person
-perfect skill with transform / anti pot , anti pet everything and support multi effect in one skill parellel with official nothing different
-perfect EP7 gunner summon system
-perfect item link + party request official
-Completely same bone structure can direct read abl vcf aps abf file no error
-support full direct values system

-Fully support latest Korea MAY Stepping files read include WLD0 WLD1 MNSF .VM .LEV EVERY FILE! And updated latest korea map "Floating island"

Just an easy compilation = it can totally read official files

with that screenshot of boy riding with the girl i have my friend that have that code in his source code , but i dont think he will share that .,, also that booster he has that files ..
he prove it to me with his client -_- but i dont think he can share it because its rare blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back