Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Planning to make and experience Private Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good morning guys,

i just want to make a Private Server, what do you think is the best for beginners?
really appreciate for your help.

Thank you so much,
Ladyezra

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Planning to make and experience Private Server

May i ask help? on how to do ep4? any link for instruction on how to do it pls ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go to ran tutorials.. And Just look for the right thread title and you'd be able to see what you're looking for

Ep3 to ep7 is good as long as u have the working files along with its guide.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im a beginner too. . i managed to get some server files EP 7 client and tools and stuff i think i have it all. . I just dont know how to set ip up :D

im a beginner too. . i managed to get some server files EP 7 client and tools and stuff i think i have it all. . I just dont know how to set ip up :D

Orang Asli - Semai - 华人
Loyal Member
Reaction score

go tutorial section
got a thread teach setup ip
good luck mate !

Back