Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Quest Rewards

Reaction score
Hello Guys,

I'm just curious on why most of the developers here not making attention on the quest rewards. I mean, it's one thing that can make players stay in the game. They'll know the history of Ran and maybe get to know more about the NPC and most of the Mobs.

It can also be substitute to great exp and item drop rates in the server. Like when they finish a certain quest, they get big amount of exp and a particular item.

What do you think about this? Feel free to give your ideas.

No Flames and Off-Topics, Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ya i agree with u... but hve many player dont want to complete a quest at private server...

StoP Callin me MentaL
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Make a quest that will give free donation item maybe 15days/3days
or
Make 2x exp rossary quest, so they will keep doing the quest.

Reaction score
Yea This Ran Online Will gonna Be Fun In adventure quest! I Suggest to add More unique Items in Quest Mode ! If Some one Player Get That Item They'll Be A Famous If U Add Hardly The Quest Mode :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here's the deal :

1) The basic official quests are boring, repetitive and useless
2) Players usually play many different servers and switch often so they don't feel like spending time on quests
3) In 99% of the servers quests are totally and utterly useless because you get 300 levels in 5 minutes and 1 single mob drops more gear than a day worth of hunting in Ran PH would give
4) My server has always have decent custom quests, player like it but it's not a high priority, no one ever stayed because the quests are good, let's face it, all quests are "kill this" or "talk to this npc"

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Here's the deal :

1) The basic official quests are boring, repetitive and useless
2) Players usually play many different servers and switch often so they don't feel like spending time on quests
3) In 99% of the servers quests are totally and utterly useless because you get 300 levels in 5 minutes and 1 single mob drops more gear than a day worth of hunting in Ran PH would give
4) My server has always have decent custom quests, player like it but it's not a high priority, no one ever stayed because the quests are good, let's face it, all quests are "kill this" or "talk to this npc"

yeahh i also hate quest's :D::D:

much interesting if theres no donate and just hunting items and upgrading through control panel

StoP Callin me MentaL
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yeahh i also hate quest's :D::D:

much interesting if theres no donate and just hunting items and upgrading through control panel

Good Idea. but If your are the owner of that Ran you will be bankrupt.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Good Idea. but If your are the owner of that Ran you will be bankrupt.

Yeah I realize that wahahaha :lol::lol:
but as i observe in facebook there games are full of quests,! but still theres so many players playing :glare: but in ran on some other ran private server, what you do is just to level up and hunt and vote, upgrade your items Vend it and play to cw, the players playing cant event match to the players playing on the fb games i wonder why? :glare::glare:

I agree, most of players move from official to private because they hate questing. but if someone could create something different I think it would be interesting.

yeah I thats great :thumbup:

but still no idea :?:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
or lets put the rates of official server and take out the quest? instead of it, lets make it an exciting event? :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
my idea is exchange the exp points that the player get in quest to V-Points make it hard, V-points use to buy in donate item in itemshop. because some player doesn't have money to donate. now for the player that have money, they can easily buy item in itemshop because they give donation. PK points Exchange to V-points also a good idea.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
or making a daily quest with random daily quest rewards? random item rewards from +9 to +14 weapons/armors such as bundle refines, refines, premium items and many more isnt that exciting eih?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think bater like this... create new or use old npc create new quest and make that quest as event. And give quest reward the most rare item at u server

p/s; ignore this if out of topic or u dont like it, and like it if u like my idea (⌒˛⌒ )

Reaction score
You have Point FreedomRecords But..

What if.. Add a Mob To Kill..Add quest from it .. and Get Exciting Prize :)

KeroKing Also Have my Idea :) But make it Hard :) that players will have to Use Fast Skills just to Kill the Mob.. So that even Donators or Non Donators will enjoy :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my idea is exchange the exp points that the player get in quest to V-Points make it hard, V-points use to buy in donate item in itemshop. because some player doesn't have money to donate. now for the player that have money, they can easily buy item in itemshop because they give donation. PK points Exchange to V-points also a good idea.

i agree your idea sir :) like are you said, and also make a challenging QUEST and make a good REWARD for Players :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
make quest for leave campus (like official)
make quest reward unique item like eq++ ex(A spar glove CHG +9)
or
make quest with reward refine item like Elite Lpp Elite burr but make rate drop refine item low/don't sell in NPC

srry for bad english

Back