Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Ran Online on git server for open development

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello guys..

Glad to be back here. Let's end the chit chat and go to the point.

As the title said, i want to host ran source on git server.

Why i want to do this?
Simple, because as far as i know, we currently don't have base source that have almost new feature, but less bug.

What do you think about that?

I know some of you will say that i'm crazy or dumb because i have an idea like this. Or you will say this idea is useless. Because mostly people here is leecher and wont contribute anything.

This is my answer.
SO WHAT???

If we dont want leecher have our file dont publish it. Just make a private project like you all did right now.

I'll open development thread and publish the git link if i got good respon.

Thanks for your time reading this sh*t.

Reaction score
Ofcourse i need a help.

And for you all information i'll use jollin source as base because it's most clean source than other.

And i use vs 2008 pro sp1 and directx march 2008 to working with this source.

Right now i'm still upgrading jollin source code to vs 2008.

And, dont think that i'm just using you people for update my source because i can and capable enough to update jollin source by my self.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
One think, the direction this source, will be in your lead or depend others push? I mean the feature that will be added to source, depend on your direction or depend other source push to git?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am just confused here, there are two types of resources here, and it's different, what and which one official source that will be used in the future. a resource base gaming system is all the same, but the base engine are different.

here no one knows good and bad use of sources which, everybody here just waiting and waiting for others to share. including me:laugh:.

explain to us here a good resource to use and follow the basic official source.

forgive me not too many speak.
I was just confused.:w00t:

Reaction score
There is no such things like bad or good resource. Every resource in here is good. The different is, how much bug they have.

Every resource in here is awesome if you fix all the exist bugs in them.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I think, like SixTeam said, we can close our eyes from leecher, yeah...leecher always exist in every aspect, like a parasite

But, geger, if depend on other push, then I afraid that your source (or our official source?) never gain a progress, because everyone wait and to greedy to push anything for community

I just said, it would be better if you have small team to make it progress, but others still can push something to that source

geger, if you dont mind, would you share your leveledit source? I tried to contact you but never replied

Reaction score
What i mean depend on other push is not like that. Ofcourse i'll update that source too. With or without anyone helping.
It seems like there is no good response about this. So for now, i'm out for a while to preparing the source.

I'll create development thread when the source ready.

EDIT :
Reopen this to tell you all that i got all engine lib and bug trap compiled.

Next is emulator. Hope i can build it without any trouble.

UPDATE :
Just wanna tell you all. I can compile emulator and play with it. So, soon i'll open development thread and start upload the source to git server. Until then, i'll close this thread again.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back