Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] whats the best server files to be use as starting a server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello good day
i have come across
various threads
and various releases

please guide me
whats the best
server files being release here at rz ransection?

im planning to make new server at it
not big for start, i want to host in some place

please share your thoughts

StoP Callin me MentaL
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [DISCUSSION] whats the best server files to be use as starting a server?

EP3 Server Files. 100% safest.

QT is better than VS
Reaction score

noh i recommend the latest one:D
nothing is safe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

agree with you Code-X :) im agree, but for me neo server files is the best \m/

StoP Callin me MentaL
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Neo files very easy to take down.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

hello good day
i have come across
various threads
and various releases

please guide me
whats the best
server files being release here at rz ransection?

im planning to make new server at it
not big for start, i want to host in some place

please share your thoughts

Its on you. What you choose is what you defend.
and also, your starting an argument thread here. LOL
There's no such thing about the BEST.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I believe when I'm Not Mental said it's 100% safest.. he also meant that EP3 is the EASIEST to setup and the Tools are all there. Not even any problem concerning file encryption which only confuses the newbies all the more.

I agree... EP3 is the ENTRY LEVEL for beginners. Anyway, beginners can move up to the latest after gaining enough knowledge and experience. I, too, started from EP3. Took a few years rest.. focused on Ragnarok... grew tired of it... then returned here. Now, it's EP7 and I am like a fish out of water. Now slowly familiarizing myself with all these mumbo-jumbo and jargons concerning file Encryptions and Hexing methods. ^_^

Reaction score

Best thing is, don't listen to what others say because you will gonna have 2 choices to go through. Which is to fail or to succeed. You will never succeed if you rely to this website or from other developers. It will take some time to learn stuff but its best that you know what you're doing instead of waiting for someone to do it for you. If you will ask me whats the best? I'd say the fresh Ep7, so that you got control on your own file. Good luck :)

ぐんっlあで わ
Reaction score

TS, this guys well said. nothing more nothing else. no more to think about it cheers!. Oh!i just remember when i first time drag here by the internet friends, its called RaGAZONE. i'm a noob here. and still same until now. but my advise bro. use all of your knowledge and you will see it for your self. As i say "Brace your self , welcome to Ran Online HELL Developments " you know what i mean. This is the world of Private server things ( period )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

maroki files is the best "EP3 serverfiles" i missed the old days:$:

Reaction score

yes neo files are easy to take down.. but for the starter they must use ep3 files for test server and for study xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ep7. Almost everything is already fixed and already has solutions. But all of them is "the best" as long as you read as well as understand the guides, download the right files and as they always say, have a little bit of common sense... And another thing, concentrate only with one guide. Don't mix up the files from different guides because they sometimes use different clients and glogics, etc... That's what i used to do, it gave me headaches... :)))

Reaction score

If you want old school style, start with ep3. If you want a high rate server, use ep6s2. If you want latest graphics, interface, gameplay performance you may go to ep7. But I just want you to know that we will not feed you like a kid coz your not a kid anymore. What I mean is you should choose what you want and do it by yourself. I started on server development late 2008 doing a ep3 (my poop bricks). I failed so many times during that time. But I realized that should not stop on what you started, just continue!

Now, I'm on Ep7 server developments, lots of version available here! You can try Ep7v1, Ep7 Neo, Ep7 6 Class (JamRan based), RiP Extreme and Ep7 6 Class (sweety ran based, latest animation support). You can try all of them but you make it one moment at a time :)

I know you can do it better than us ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Everything is the best server file !

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

use it all... try to experience both, then u will be the one who decide wat is the best

Reaction score

Me started with EP3, i think all of here but not all started with it. Just read, understand and follow. If you do this well, you can start with any episodes but i suggest, start with EP3 :)

Good day and Good luck!

Omega Male
Loyal Member
Reaction score

In my opinion, I only recommend to start off with EP7(or higher) if you want to earn money asap. However, before you can earn that price, you should also invest some money for hosting, ads for popularity, staffs for web coding and such.

Start from EP3/EP4; if you want to become a server developer of yourself. Improve your files your own then go for an upgrade slowly to a much higher episode untill you have mastered how everything's being done.

Back