Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discusstion] Ran Online Game Item Creation

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone tell me how to make your own item and how to import it into your own Ran Game.
Because I kept thinking how others made the Akatsuki set when it's not included in the real ran online games..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Ran Online Game Item Creation

What will i use? Blender or Unity? and how can i add it into the game?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First you need to know how to make new item using ItemEditor, then you need to understand chf,cps,abf,abl, (.x) directx files.. Using deep explorer, export and import them to autodesk program such as maya/3ds max, then you can edit them and export them back to be used ingame.. not many dev out there succeed, but for me it's really about TAE.. good luck..

Reaction score
First you need to know how to make new item using ItemEditor, then you need to understand chf,cps,abf,abl, (.x) directx files.. Using deep explorer, export and import them to autodesk program such as maya/3ds max, then you can edit them and export them back to be used ingame.. not many dev out there succeed, but for me it's really about TAE.. good luck..

(bump as i've seen that Shinobi-X has been frequently active these days)
Hi bro, i hope you can release a formal guide regarding how export and import X Mesh Files from DE to 3ds Max :) , and also can i ask for your facebook if that's alright, please pm me as i have something to talk to you, thanks!

Back