Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DMCA takedown notice received

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I want to share and get your opinion regarding this issue

April 28, 2016 I have receive form cloudflare DDOS protection also in my server host this notice
want to share with all of you like me server owner for the fast few year, i wanna hear your thought idea how we deal this kind of serious problem and how comply or fight also our right because we are using our own ideas to make or build our source code to give our clients best gaming experience and service.

If you guys do not yet receive this takedown notice they will come for you also I know.

here is the notice details :View attachment 156677View attachment 156678

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
MY fanpage and group is deleted. so chose to down my server temporary

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
same with me.

anyone here a bright idea how we deal with this issue ?
this is not the 1st time I have receiver this notice, but before the copyright issue is only for theme of the site
but now they also want to close the game server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone here a bright idea how we deal with this issue ?
this is not the 1st time I have receiver this notice, but before the copyright issue is only for theme of the site
but now they also want to close the game server

better to buy dcma ignored server

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Much better if you host server locally (within your country, and ban outside IP). Since Ran International is much more active, since the local PH Official server is closing. They are much more focused on international server, if they spot your server in search result, there is much more chance that your server will be closed.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thank you for tips sir smarkies welcome back sir :)
but the problem is there is no local host dedicated server in phil sir. If you know a good dedicated server locally in phil please share

thank you

Last edited:
Reaction score
Don't post anything about donation option, this is what infringes their copyright. They could careless if you make an emulated server as long as you don't use it to monetize.

Reaction score
back to basic, probably use HAMACHI premium to provide game services. :)
that's just my idea...

as well as a VPN may or might help you get untraced.

raffy0809 for once hosted a game server in his own home and comfort, i too want to have that kind of experience,,.. . :)

Back