Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EP7 Classic Newbie Problems

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello all, i just started to creating my own EP7 Classic server and i have some difficulties.

1. How to increase EXTREME Class EXP Rate???
2. How to edit MOBS stat??? (i've been trying and failed because of "can't load ANI CFG")
3. How to add/remove MOBS in one particular map???
4. how to add items in NPC???
5. how to add new MAPS into game???
6. how to add new SKILLS into ones character???

sorry if i asked too many questions because i'm a newbie and i wanted to make a new server on my own. please kindly help me. thanks before.:8::8::8:

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hello all, i just started to creating my own EP7 Classic server and i have some difficulties.

1. How to increase EXTREME Class Rate???
2. How to edit MOBS stat??? (i've been trying and failed because of "can't load ANI CFG")
3. How to add/remove MOBS in one particular map???
4. how to add items in NPC???
5. how to add new MAPS into game???
6. how to add new SKILLS into ones character???

sorry if i asked too many questions because i'm a newbie and i wanted to make a new server on my own. please kindly help me. thanks before.:8::8::8:

Hi,

1. What do you mean "EXTREME Class Rate"?
2. You can use Mob Edit Tool.
3. Use Level Editor.
4. Find the NPC in Mob Edit then check it's crowsale file then Edit the crowsale using TextEditor (REditor).
5. Please explain your question briefly.
6. You can use the Skill Editor.

**Also, you posted your thread on the wrong section**

Thanks,
Death Gun

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

3. Use Level Editor.
4. Find the NPC in Mob Edit then check it's crowsale file then Edit the crowsale using TextEditor (REditor).

Thanks,
Death Gun

hello bro, sorry i forgot to add, i mean extreme class exp rate. because extreme class exp so sloooow...
also i want to ask why my ep7 data recognized as virus.win32.nimnul.a ??? my antivirus (KIS) now are fighting them, but what to do now?

and what do you mean wrong section?? i posted this in ran online section right?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hello bro, sorry i forgot to add, i mean extreme class exp rate. because extreme class exp so sloooow...
also i want to ask why my ep7 data recognized as virus.win32.nimnul.a ??? my antivirus (KIS) now are fighting them, but what to do now?

and what do you mean wrong section?? i posted this in ran online section right?

Well, if you carefully check the sub-sections here you can see the "Ran Online Help" Section.

1. you can find the exptable_max_2nd.bin then edit it using Ran Text Editor.

I recommend to compile your own server files using the shared Ran Online Source Codes out there to avoid having a virus detection like that.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, if you carefully check the sub-sections here you can see the "Ran Online Help" Section.

1. you can find the exptable_max_2nd.bin then edit it using Ran Text Editor.

I recommend to compile your own server files using the shared Ran Online Source Codes out there to avoid having a virus detection like that.

Hi bro, thanks a lot for the info.
Is there any tutorial how to compile ran private servers?
I really need to learn that haha.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

3. Use Level Editor.

Thanks,
Death Gun

what do you think is an error of server connection failed even my param.ini are same and all of my field are running on server? im using aws ec2 instance

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what server do support free for a week ?
aws ec2 free instance = you cannot run your ran server here it only have 1 cpu core
GOOGLE CLOUD [the best free you can get]
free $300 will last 1 month in 4 cores, but make sure you recode the packets compressing, google cloud server charge the bandwith usage. but their connection is Ducking insane (1 gbps up/down )

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
aws ec2 free instance = you cannot run your ran server here it only have 1 cpu core
GOOGLE CLOUD [the best free you can get]
free $300 will last 1 month in 4 cores, but make sure you recode the packets compressing, google cloud server charge the bandwith usage. but their connection is Ducking insane (1 gbps up/down )

Well thanks, but my problem here is when im applying for free vps of google cloud i need to verify my cc by sending a proof to them and theres no approval for a week. how do i have google cloud without verification?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well thanks, but my problem here is when im applying for free vps of google cloud i need to verify my cc by sending a proof to them and theres no approval for a week. how do i have google cloud without verification?
it depends on your cc it self,
some cc with good bank rating didn't have to verification,
well, if that happen, try to resend the verification or contact the costumer service.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it depends on your cc it self,
some cc with good bank rating didn't have to verification,
well, if that happen, try to resend the verification or contact the costumer service.

Thank you very much sir. :) you helped me a lot.

Upvote 0
Back