GameGuard Inquiry

MemberRank
    Apr 2019 Join Date
    2Posts

GameGuard Inquiry

GameGuard Inquiry
    Hi guys!

Where can we buy GameGuard protection as we are planning to put up a Ran Online Private Server? How much would it cost too? Will it be a lifetime subscription? Can please someone answer my questions? Thank you in advance and God bless!

True MemberRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    Phoenix CampusLocation
    770Posts

Re: GameGuard Inquiry

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu View Post
    Hi guys!

Where can we buy GameGuard protection as we are planning to put up a Ran Online Private Server? How much would it cost too? Will it be a lifetime subscription? Can please someone answer my questions? Thank you in advance and God bless!
    use UGN's GameGuard, it is a strong gameguard it automatically kicks any cheater or 3rd party user and it announces in-game. if you want to save money

DeveloperRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    1,638Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Diculous View Post
    https://facebook.com/pumskindev/
    You can contact me on my page about server securities
    you have done your first project 3 weeks ago and now are you talking about server security ?

die as a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain

I don't contact people randomly through discord or other means, if you want contact with me start with Ragezone Forum PM.

MemberRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    89Posts

I remake a files from 0 and upgrade it and thats only a timelime of my project. Is that the base part of making a securities?

- - - Updated - - -

But my apology, im new on making securities and i want to enhanced my knowledge sir. I hope you understand
    ZORD TEAM WORKX Powered By:Dutch_X

Don`t Make It Dream Maket It Real

MemberRank
    Nov 2017 Join Date
    124Posts

I will give you a hint..
    save your time on blocking the incoming packets..
    focus on how you manage those packets..

easy logic..
    client send "hello f*cking world" to server, and server will process it and reply "hello f*cking world too"

now, your job is make the server do this,
    if client wanna say "hello f*cking world" to me, they need to provide a password, a captcha for this..
    without correct captcha, I wont process it, so I wont reply "hello f*cking world too" which will consume cpu usage, making server slow, and your players will start b*tching b*tching and b*tching.

the real f*cking thing is.. all leaked version of in game captcha is generated by client side. and people still willing to buy it..

Advertisement