Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] How to Add / Transfer Items in your item.isf

Reaction score
Uhhmmm,, this is what i learned from sir Eifel, Sasay, Marck, Autokill, and Zentrix

==================================
Steps

==================================
1. Decrypt your item.isf & the item.isf that you want to get an item ( )
2. Find the Item code of the item that you want to get / transfer in you item.isf
3. to get the item that you want to transfer,,, this is what will you do..

First, Above the Item code,,, you can see the E1E1 Hex.. (That is the sign of the beginning of the Item)
SeiferXIII - [Guide] How to Add / Transfer Items in your item.isf - RaGEZONE Forums

Second, Below the item code,, you can see the EDEDEDED Hex.. (That is the sign of the ending of the Item)
SeiferXIII - [Guide] How to Add / Transfer Items in your item.isf - RaGEZONE Forums

4. transfer the CPS,DDs and X files of the item and then,
5. Re-Enc the item.isf then finish!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the hex workshop is the commonly editor use for Ragnarok Server

Upvote 0
Wazup fucckerrsss
Reaction score
Nice tuts,
Just to remind those ppl who want to use this method!

Expect lessen item from the top when adding item!
that problem is normal to this method! :D

goodluck!

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Nice tuts,
Just to remind those ppl who want to use this method!

Expect lessen item from the top when adding item!
that problem is normal to this method! :D

goodluck!

i think i knew the line on how to eliminate that item lost when adding item. i just need to know how this line work after 60 cause 60 above have a different value. if any one know how please post it

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
so how will you add the item on to other item.isf sir seifer? copy paste? how please give me a tut in that!

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@edilon09
use seifer guide and paste it on your item.isf make sure its on same item code (e.g: if you copy the 161_001 of seifer item.isf then paste it on your 161_001 or if you dont have a 161_001 paste it on the lower part of the 161_000 you will see a ED ED ED ED 1E 1E place the mouse cursor after the last ED then paste it now save it)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it is possible but it has a bad side effect on your item.isf like wat bro the_elither said.. so better to sacrifice an useless item codes ^^

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ahh u mean if i want to add some items in old. item.isf for example the infinity set in EP3mixEP4 i need to sacrifice one useless item rather than to add in the lower part?

Upvote 0
Wazup fucckerrsss
Reaction score
ahh u mean if i want to add some items in old. item.isf for example the infinity set in EP3mixEP4 i need to sacrifice one useless item rather than to add in the lower part?

bro overkilled says, you can overwrite the unoticed item, there will be no problem,just sacrificing existing useless item

if you add more items in via hex, existing item from the top IN will be erase due the item.isf made by real item editor

Upvote 0
Back