Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide/Release] How To Remove Totally The Expiration Of The Item/Costume..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1st ScreenShot the Highlighted part is the LIMITARY OPTION on the Item as you can see there is a Hex Value "35" Meaning Allowing the Item/Costume to Have a LIMITARY. Now if you want to Remove The LIMITARY you need to change the Hex Value "35" into Hex Value "16"

1st ScreenShot! The Limitary Option
Spidvak - [Guide/Release] How To Remove Totally The Expiration Of The Item/Costume.. - RaGEZONE Forums

2nd ScreenShot the Highlighted part is the EXPIRATION DATE/HR/MINS/ of the Item, as you can see there is a Hex Values "0000 0000" or "00 00 00 00" Means theres no EXPIRATION on the Items. But if you see some other Hex Values on my Highlighted Part on the SS then you just need to Change it into "0000 0000" or "00 00 00 00" (im not quite sure about this but please if theres some problem post it here)

2nd ScreenShot! The Expiration Option
Spidvak - [Guide/Release] How To Remove Totally The Expiration Of The Item/Costume.. - RaGEZONE Forums

Spidvak / Zentrix / -OverkiLL-

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice tutorial. Friendly guide that is easy to understand.
0000 0000 is the same structure as 00 00 00 00.
Other hex editors combines the 00 00 to 0000. Try to use Neo hex editor and you'll see what I mean.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice tutorial Bro hehehe

can someone teach me on how to add "add values" using hex???

like on the rings you see dex+7 vit+3 like that anyone?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Spidvak
-->nice tuts again.. nice Signature.. ahah..
-->what hex software you use ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Michael(Kenjie)
I used Hex Workshop v5. And using a RFC for Encrypting and Decrypting..

Spidvak / Zentrix

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thank you spidvak this is what im looking....big thanks!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
tenk you for the guide!!! sir.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
plz help me on this. i want ot remove the limitary and expiration of my honor weapon. plz tell me if the highlighted part is the one to be replaced.... im just new here

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@rob
yes the highlighted part

@reinfrooze
lol bro! ^^. im sharing my knowledge about hexing but still after they get what they want on me, they dont know me anymore! ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sir, this is a nice tutorial but sad to say i approve to narutoo that we cannot really grasp it without the images.. i am asking somebody to repost the image... credits to Spidvak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back