Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to do the ip ban

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried to find on other sites a way to block a certain ip address but it seems you guys are the only one who can help me :D:

Chi

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
go to Sql Ranuser > userinfo > user block set to 1 > Find the Account that you want to block

LoL, he is talking about how to block IP, not the account.

To 1st:
You can use secpol.msc to block the in bound traffic which IP you want to block.

Upvote 0
Reaction score

To 1st:
You can use secpol.msc to block the in bound traffic which IP you want to block.

oh well the purpose of my post is to block totally the account rather than block ip...
cause it useless... what if the user is using a dynamic ip address ? and not a static one...
you will block the ip in a certain of hours or days but if that user ... can easily reboot his router and get a new one....
you will get a thousand of edit in secpol.msc :) .... in my own opinion...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
go to Sql Ranuser > userinfo > user block set to 1 > Find the Account that you want to block

Noted sir. Many thanks.

oh well the purpose of my post is to block totally the account rather than block ip...
cause it useless... what if the user is using a dynamic ip address ? and not a static one...
you will block the ip in a certain of hours or days but if that user ... can easily reboot his router and get a new one....
you will get a thousand of edit in secpol.msc :) .... in my own opinion...

Hmm.. you have a point sir.. ill consider that.. thanks

To 1st:

Thanks sir. I've appreciated it

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have not really clarified what you are trying to block ip address, do you want to block ip address on the server or just block in the game?Can you speak more clearly?

Upvote 0
Back