Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ran Online Section : Changes Starts With Us

Graveyard Networks
Reaction score
I want to ask people of ran online to help us moderators change or improve how our section runs. Lets try to help each other this time, if we can answer the question of those who are asking, then lets try to give them decent answer, if they posted on wrong section, talk to them on visitor message or personal message to teach them where are the proper places for their posts.

Without us working together we cannot make this section a better place. Lets stop the show off, lets stop releasing the releases of others, if we want to make repacks lets make sure we fixed or arranged vital things and not just change 3 files and claim it yours. Lets try to make guides of those things commonly ask by users.

This are the things we can do, this are the things professional admins do, if you are still a kid, show us you are smart, learn this things and show us that kids rocks.

This is the right time for change. This is not for me. This is not for ragezone. This is for every member of this section.

Good Luck and God Bless Us!

Reaction score
yeah I'm agree with you. most people (newbie) wont use English as their main posting language and also people always post 'add me on facebook, i'll help you' instead posting the solution. WTF. and in tutorial section (my opinion) you should pin this topic :

How to Search (For Newbie Only) - by I'm Not MentaL

It's just my opinion sir. sorry for my bad english :sleep:

offtopic : welcome back sir ! :thumbup:

Last edited:
Graveyard Networks
Reaction score
We just have to make sure, we will not think of them as idiots, we will think of them as beginners, and if we think our self who knows more, lets try to teach them in nice way. Its the best way to make a whole new start. Throwing dart word to each other when we see people not doing things properly isn't a solution. Showing them how to, is the best solution.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir why you dont Build Protections From DoS,DDoS,DrDoS,SYN and Share for All?

Graveyard Networks
Reaction score
Sir lets try not to post somethign that is not related on the thread topic, lets just discuss what the thread says. If you need to discuss something, find a better place to put that then, post it. Thats the best thing you can do so you can be heard. One good sample :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

There is an hosting that provides DDoS protection for your SERVER/HOST, but it will cost you a lot :)

yeah I'm agree with you. most people (newbie) wont use English as their main posting language and also people always post 'add me on facebook, i'll help you' instead posting the solution. WTF. and in tutorial section (my opinion) you should pin this topic :

How to Search (For Newbie Only) - by I'm Not MentaL

It's just my opinion sir. sorry for my bad english :sleep:

offtopic : welcome back sir ! :thumbup:

HAHA. I agree with you :D they want the newbies to add them in facebook.. to gain more friends. haha jk. idk what got into their mind why they want those newbies to add them in facebook in fact they can help those newbies on the thread that the newbies made. >.>

OFF TOPIC : GREETINGS! Sir Jumong! Welcome back to RZ :D

Reaction score
Well? What Should We Expect From You? We Already Know You And We Know Your The Unexpected Person :)

Anyway, Maybe We Can SpoonFeed The Beginners Sometimes, But They Must Also Read Before Posting :)

Offtopic: Welcome Back Franco!! ^^

Reaction score
the common problem ( i think in every forum not just this section ) is most people ( not all ) didnt want to READ every single usefull thread..they just read the release thread after that they ASK how to solve some problem or even ask how to use that file..

and other problem is some people that make a guide didnt write their guide in detail step..they just say the name of the files that we must edit but didnt tell how to edit it..what value need to edit..what value need to add..and what is that value for..people cant learn with that minimum information..

so i think you should make rule that tell about strandard thread content that can be accepted..if some new thread didnt has standard content requirement so that new thread must be closed or deleted..i think it can decrease spaming thread..more clean more comfortable..

that is my opinion..feel free to disagree me.. :p

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
the common problem ( i think in every forum not just this section ) is most people ( not all ) didnt want to READ every single usefull thread..they just read the release thread after that they ASK how to solve some problem or even ask how to use that file..

and other problem is some people that make a guide didnt write their guide in detail step..they just say the name of the files that we must edit but didnt tell how to edit it..what value need to edit..what value need to add..and what is that value for..people cant learn with that minimum information..

so i think you should make rule that tell about strandard thread content that can be accepted..if some new thread didnt has standard content requirement so that new thread must be closed or deleted..i think it can decrease spaming thread..more clean more comfortable..

that is my opinion..feel free to disagree me.. :p

I agree with you. HAHA. TS should be more specific on their release. not just telling that they modified it a little and take the credits to their name >.> and some developers just try to fix a 10% of the client's bug then share it with their own name already. HAHAHA.

The difference between those newbies is that they don't usually use their so called COMMON SENSE. They just want somebody to spoon feed them because they are too stupid to READ those IMPORTANT guidelines before starting to make a server. >.>

Welcome back though geger :lol:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

That's some of the problems why some newbies keep posting and posting. Thread Starters post it like this

"You know what to do..."
"PM me"
"Passwords"

They only share it for Co-Developers with have experience.
They should make it detail by detail like making it private Videos only uploaded or hosted here in RageZone to prevent that
company
from makin it ban, or make in step by step Pictures.

Reaction score
That's some of the problems why some newbies keep posting and posting. Thread Starters post it like this

"You know what to do..."
"PM me"
"Passwords"

They should make it detail by detail like making it private Videos only uploaded or hosted here in RageZone to prevent that
company

i think if TS try to explain it in detail step and clear enough its ok even without video..coz sometime video can make someone more confused..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

"You know what to do..."
"PM me"
"Passwords"

company

It's better to explain clearly rather than to post a video. :D well in some cases, others don't know how to understand what they are reading though, HAHA

Graveyard Networks
Reaction score
All of you have point, but what can we expect from kids. Its not proper if majority of the post here in ragezone are criticism on how this people should read and how this beginners should act. If we really want change, we need to be patient, we need to be more professional handling them. I do understand your point, on how we should stop them from doing such thing. Maybe this is the time where you can pm me your thoughts on every release, then we can discuss and i can explain to you why we allowed the post or why we didnt allow it. Much better communication is our key to the success of this section. Lets stop this separation and greed. The main reason beginners are being fooled is because the section is broken, with help of Geger, PrinceofPersia and other professional people here we can improve 10x better than we currently have.

Reaction score
if people can be change all files will change because many release here not clean they're disgusting like ep7 all link is dead no one can update from TS and moderator"

Graveyard Networks
Reaction score
Moderators job are to moderate the forum, we are not responsible to keep those threads clean, but for the sake of this community, lets all work together, lets try to create clean links for this files for the sake of other members of our section. Working together we can do anything.

Graveyard Networks
Reaction score
Thats the main reason this community should be improved, thats the main reason of this calling, for people to help out. I suggest sir that you download some files here now so you can later re-upload it if ever someone wants a new link. Lets start the changes in you since you see this problems already, are you willing to download those files and later on upload it if someone ask for new links due to dead links on original thread?

Back