Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ran Online Section : Changes Starts With Us

Graveyard Networks
Reaction score
Another positive reply, thanks sir! we will be hoping for those links you can provide for any missing links here in our section.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I like this threads ^^ newbie hit up ^^. I agree to geger009 even without video but has a full details would be great. And hi to sir -Junong- im newbie planing to open my own server but i dont have any idea at this moment..^^

but its ok i know i will learn thanks to ragezone and to all of you guys...^^

Godbless to all good people

-=GameOver=-
Reaction score
HELP SECTION must be clean
Thread starter should post solution for their problem then mark it solved

Reaction score
In My Opinion I Am Still A Newbie.. Sir Jumong I Just suggest To Post Here A Print Screen Tutorials In Creating a Server From Downloading Until The Server is Done So When The Newbie Knows About That They Can Also Share Files And Others In This Group And They may also Help in Upgrading Our Sections in [PRIVATE RAN ONLINE] And Not To Stay in Fixing How To Run The RAN ONLINE because Just in Fixing On How to make a server is duck That's Why many Newbies Can Improve.. That is just my suggestion thank you if you will do it and if not also thank you. -------------------------------------------JUST NEWBIE---------------------------------
THANK YOU IF YOU GETS MY OPINION..

Back