Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ran Online Section : Request to Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graveyard Networks
Reaction score
I wanted to request everyone, specially those people who already have knowledge of developing/advance development. I am hoping you can give at least few of your time answering some questions of our beginner members on our Help Section : Ran Online Help - Ran Online - RaGEZONE forums

I only want to ask that maybe each of the developers who can read this at least answer 10 unsolved threads on help section, if you know the answer please provide them the best possible answer.

This is still part of our intense changes on our section. I am hoping for the cooperation of everyone. This is the right time for unity, lets try to live together here in our section as one good community.

Good Luck and More Blessing to Everyone!

Graveyard Networks
Reaction score
Join Facebook Group : if you have issues needs to be discussed outside ragezone. This is my brand new created Ragezone Community Group on Facebook.

Reaction score
Hi,

I just also want to add to please use the "Report Post"
-Jumong- - Ran Online Section : Request to Everyone - RaGEZONE Forums
Button. We automatically see your report and will be taken care of by any Moderators assigned in the Section.

-Jumong- - Ran Online Section : Request to Everyone - RaGEZONE Forums
Report Post Button can be seen at the bottom left of every User's post.

Best,
Vision

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I Hope This RageZone Will have someone that will scan/secure all the shared files against virus and keylog to protect members.

Especially to the Php File..

With All Do Respect To Admins Moderators and Members I Can Be The One That Will SCAN Share Files.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
and please with all do respect do share a file that have a backdoor so that we can all trust each other....so that ran online section will be trusted development section and lastly so that the ran online developers will grow sorry im going to nose bleed (malay nyo pagdating ng panahon magaya na natin ang ran online official)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you please teach me how to set up Ran Database? any video link here in forum is dead!! "not available" zzzzz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you help me to download ep 9 Ran online private server? I would like to play network localhost in my campus, we have community. Any one please can help dewi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back