RAN World GS Client Emulator for Offline Gaming

MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    2Posts

Hi! Is there anyone have the Official RAN World GS Client w/Shaper Class with Charset creator and playable Emulator on it. If you have can you give me. I need Official, Not modified client. Just for offline gaming. I just need to test some items espcially the latest GCF items. Client must have Original (not modified) RAN GS Boss. For testing only, to know every boss weakness in the game. thanks!

Also need new maps:
    - Lost City/Chaos Island
    - Daeshin District/East Shopping Region

RAN GS BOSS:
    - Veno, The Commander (APU), The Transformer, The Crasher, The Chaser, Mutant, BigBot
    Loan Shark Group Accountant, Safari Hunter, Funky Helmet and Violent Organization Scarface

P.S Only client, Emu and Charset creator no need for source code. only for testing purposes.

MemberRank
    Jul 2019 Join Date
    83Posts

Re: RAN World GS Client Emulator for Offline Gaming

it's like your asking for money for testing purposes

True MemberRank
    Sep 2008 Join Date
    loc => {p => o}Location
    989Posts

Quote Originally Posted by winzerz68 View Post
    Hi! Is there anyone have the Official RAN World GS Client w/Shaper Class with Charset creator and playable Emulator on it. If you have can you give me. I need Official, Not modified client. Just for offline gaming. I just need to test some items espcially the latest GCF items. Client must have Original (not modified) RAN GS Boss. For testing only, to know every boss weakness in the game. thanks!

Also need new maps:
    - Lost City/Chaos Island
    - Daeshin District/East Shopping Region

RAN GS BOSS:
    - Veno, The Commander (APU), The Transformer, The Crasher, The Chaser, Mutant, BigBot
    Loan Shark Group Accountant, Safari Hunter, Funky Helmet and Violent Organization Scarface

P.S Only client, Emu and Charset creator no need for source code. only for testing purposes.
    Hi ! winzerz68 , Welcome to Ran Online Section , will this is a development section and farely other members here dont have time to comply your request , for fare enough you must do it own your'e own , all things that you need is right here and if anyone here granted your'e request will this should save your request . but as i said this is a development section..
    • KEEP CALM AND LEARN •

MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    2Posts

I already downloaded the recent EP10 Emulated Clients posted on here, but the thing is I'm no developer, so technically I only download and play what the developers posted here. Some of the Emulated clients there in the Ran Releases Thread have missing maps and bosses which I cant find when I play the game. If they're someone willing to help me how to add maps like Lost City/Chaos Island/Daeshin District and East shopping region, I would like to listen. Thanks!

True MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    Head. B 1FLocation
    378Posts

You made me laugh.
    Could someone send me modified GS source code, please? Hahaha.

Advertisement