Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Scammer alert!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Beware of this scammer MARK ANTHONY GERORMAN SAYAANG
Me and my friends decided to make a Ran private server and my friend referred me to this scammer cos "MAAASAHAN DAW" and after a few days we talked to this scammer and he demanded a 25,000 pesos cash out for him to create the server. He told us that he is a hoster, scripter and a game developer. FF we paid him 25,000 pesos via BPI and he told us that his WIFE will get the payment so we addressed the payment to RIANNA POLA MARIE D GRUTA. After he recieved the payment he promised us that it will only takes a month to fully develop the said server. But after 3 MONTHS of waiting they only presented a website na walang laman and a server na wala pang 1minute nag ccrash na. We even pay for the domain, server hosting and web hosting. Last JUNE he promised that he will send the money back but until now wala parin and he blocked me on facebook and messenger yesterday. I hope this scammer's license will be confiscated para di na makapag scam ulit. This scammer is also known as BLAZE. This is his facebook profile's link ????????????

Reaction score
You don't have to spend that big for developing a server. Let's talk about a deal where we can help each other. I am planning to run a server again.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Beware of this scammer MARK ANTHONY GERORMAN SAYAANG
Me and my friends decided to make a Ran private server and my friend referred me to this scammer cos "MAAASAHAN DAW" and after a few days we talked to this scammer and he demanded a 25,000 pesos cash out for him to create the server. He told us that he is a hoster, scripter and a game developer. FF we paid him 25,000 pesos via BPI and he told us that his WIFE will get the payment so we addressed the payment to RIANNA POLA MARIE D GRUTA. After he recieved the payment he promised us that it will only takes a month to fully develop the said server. But after 3 MONTHS of waiting they only presented a website na walang laman and a server na wala pang 1minute nag ccrash na. We even pay for the domain, server hosting and web hosting. Last JUNE he promised that he will send the money back but until now wala parin and he blocked me on facebook and messenger yesterday. I hope this scammer's license will be confiscated para di na makapag scam ulit. This scammer is also known as BLAZE. This is his facebook profile's link ????????????

Report it to the NBI authorities since it involve big money, its duterte administration! WTF scammer!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You don't have to spend that big for developing a server. Let's talk about a deal where we can help each other. I am planning to run a server again.

Sir I am Planning to make a Server Myself, but I am having trouble where to start, could you kindly Help me ? :)

Inactive
Reaction score
He is well known to resell to Filipinos for double to triple the cost lol.

Back