Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Types of Hacking On Ran Servers

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Glad to be back at ran online lol, I am here today to inquire if anyone knows about tools and hacking procedures that you have experience for the past years you guys have been hosting ran online.I am currently with a new hosting company that will launch soon next year. We are building and testing Game servers with the latest firewalls and anti-ddos softwares to be used on hosting game servers in the future. If anyone could share your experiences, that would be great. I know source has been shared but, nowadays hardware is still the best option to fight ddos'es. I would like to test our servers with different kinds of attacks, hoping it could help a lot of server in the future.:love:

Unknown Place
Reaction score
Hi everyone, Glad to be back at ran online lol, I am here today to inquire if anyone knows about tools and hacking procedures that you have experience for the past years you guys have been hosting ran online.I am currently with a new hosting company that will launch soon next year. We are building and testing Game servers with the latest firewalls and anti-ddos softwares to be used on hosting game servers in the future. If anyone could share your experiences, that would be great. I know source has been shared but, nowadays hardware is still the best option to fight ddos'es. I would like to test our servers with different kinds of attacks, hoping it could help a lot of server in the future.:love:

A few friends running Ran Servers, are hosting them using these machines:

They are really solid when it comes to DDoS Attacks, and generally when an attack starts you don't even notice it, except the notification e-mail you receive telling you about it.

* They are RGZ Sponsors as well *

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
that's true there is no such thing that can beat ddos. Only by having a big network connection.
our generation now is developed up to the advance technology whiich is called hackers. Like us developers. They develop also their hacking techniques and hacking skills. No Such thing hackers can be defeated :) hackers owned anything.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
any here can hack the private server ran online ... willing to pay .. pay ment first if u want ...

Back