Types of Hacking On Ran Servers

True MemberRank
    Sep 2010 Join Date
    Ottawa OntarioLocation
    602Posts

Types of Hacking On Ran Servers

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Hi everyone, Glad to be back at ran online lol, I am here today to inquire if anyone knows about tools and hacking procedures that you have experience for the past years you guys have been hosting ran online.I am currently with a new hosting company that will launch soon next year. We are building and testing Game servers with the latest firewalls and anti-ddos softwares to be used on hosting game servers in the future. If anyone could share your experiences, that would be great. I know source has been shared but, nowadays hardware is still the best option to fight ddos'es. I would like to test our servers with different kinds of attacks, hoping it could help a lot of server in the future.
    Offering Game Servers, Dedicated Servers and Web Hosting. Dedicated servers starts at 99USD, game servers at 89USD, complete with anti-ddos firewalls. cheap vps and webhostin available too. Contact me at info@noypiautowerks.com

True MemberRank
    Mar 2013 Join Date
    598Posts

Re: Types of Hacking On Ran Servers

Quote Originally Posted by dev02 View Post
    Hi everyone, Glad to be back at ran online lol, I am here today to inquire if anyone knows about tools and hacking procedures that you have experience for the past years you guys have been hosting ran online.I am currently with a new hosting company that will launch soon next year. We are building and testing Game servers with the latest firewalls and anti-ddos softwares to be used on hosting game servers in the future. If anyone could share your experiences, that would be great. I know source has been shared but, nowadays hardware is still the best option to fight ddos'es. I would like to test our servers with different kinds of attacks, hoping it could help a lot of server in the future.
    A few friends running Ran Servers, are hosting them using these machines:
    Dedicated Servers - DDoS Protected Dedicated Server

They are really solid when it comes to DDoS Attacks, and generally when an attack starts you don't even notice it, except the notification e-mail you receive telling you about it.

* They are RGZ Sponsors as well *
    Looking for DDoS Protected: Web Hosting - Cloud Servers (VPS) - Dedicated Servers or Remote Protection Services ?
    Then, have a look at Ragezone's sponsor website: www.hyperfilter.com - quality, stability & reliability.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    750Posts

there's no such thing as anti-ddos software, only way you can beat ddos is having a better bandwidth allocation. which needs a big network connection.

MemberRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    EuropeLocation
    26Posts

that's true there is no such thing that can beat ddos. Only by having a big network connection.
    our generation now is developed up to the advance technology whiich is called hackers. Like us developers. They develop also their hacking techniques and hacking skills. No Such thing hackers can be defeated (: hackers owned anything.

MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    7Posts

any here can hack the private server ran online ... willing to pay .. pay ment first if u want ...

True MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    Micromex DevLocation
    426Posts

it depends on location if that location have anti ddos already by the better use DDS
    https://www.facebook.com/T.rexVpsHosting/
    TRUSTED HOSTING LONGTERM IN SERVICE

Advertisement