• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

L2J [Help] Problems with DiskW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey all,
I have a problem with DiskW: when I execute the start.exe it loads up fine. But when I check My Computer there's no W drive + when I enter my IP in the browser it gives my a single line:" It Works ! " ... like wtf ? :S

(I'm behind router)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
W:\www\main\inc

Config.php -->

//Database
//////////
$dbhost="localhost"; //Host/IP from the MySQL Database
$dbname="l2jdb"; //Name of Database (in many times it is 'l2jdb')
$dbuser="root"; //Username to the MySQL Database
$dbpass="CONFIG"; //Passwort to the MySQL Database

and open port : 7777 and 7778 for 2 servers.

if dont work post here.

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
to be honest with you that sounds like a very strange DiskW pack you have there. I would try downloading another one from maybe another pack and trying it instead... and yes DiskW packs are almost always universal (they work with almost any serverpack)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Changed.. still not working.. and the like "It Works" - It's from No-IP, says that my DNS works.. goddamn !

Can any1 tell me where can I find a guide + working links on how to setup a registration page with top players and stuff like that ?

Upvote 0
Moved on
Reaction score
Your problem seems to be that you have a seperate instalation of the Apache web-server.
Un-install that and restart diskW and i think you should be fine.
The "It works" message is a default message from apache basic install and it is only a small .html file.

Upvote 0
Just Ask ME!!!
Reaction score
i have a question i have diskw how i can change the ip (localhost) for my ip of server l2saint.no-ip.org??? any body kwon??

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update: It worked a few days ago,since I uninstalled the Apache server I had. But after a short power-down I tried to start it andit just makes a *beep* sound and closes Disk W. I configured the inc. file in diskw/www/main/ and still nothing...
Any ideas ? :S

Update2: Erm... I managed to solve the problem and everything works fine again..
(except the forum:
Error: Unable to select database. MySQL reported: Unknown database 'punbb'. any ideas on that1 ? )

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back