Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J [Help] Problems with DiskW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey all,
I have a problem with DiskW: when I execute the start.exe it loads up fine. But when I check My Computer there's no W drive + when I enter my IP in the browser it gives my a single line:" It Works ! " ... like wtf ? :S

(I'm behind router)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
W:\www\main\inc

Config.php -->

//Database
//////////
$dbhost="localhost"; //Host/IP from the MySQL Database
$dbname="l2jdb"; //Name of Database (in many times it is 'l2jdb')
$dbuser="root"; //Username to the MySQL Database
$dbpass="CONFIG"; //Passwort to the MySQL Database

and open port : 7777 and 7778 for 2 servers.

if dont work post here.

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
to be honest with you that sounds like a very strange DiskW pack you have there. I would try downloading another one from maybe another pack and trying it instead... and yes DiskW packs are almost always universal (they work with almost any serverpack)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Changed.. still not working.. and the like "It Works" - It's from No-IP, says that my DNS works.. goddamn !

Can any1 tell me where can I find a guide + working links on how to setup a registration page with top players and stuff like that ?

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
oh from No-IP well thats different. try using another free redirect service such as

Upvote 0
Moved on
Reaction score
Your problem seems to be that you have a seperate instalation of the Apache web-server.
Un-install that and restart diskW and i think you should be fine.
The "It works" message is a default message from apache basic install and it is only a small .html file.

Upvote 0
Just Ask ME!!!
Reaction score
i have a question i have diskw how i can change the ip (localhost) for my ip of server l2saint.no-ip.org??? any body kwon??

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update: It worked a few days ago,since I uninstalled the Apache server I had. But after a short power-down I tried to start it andit just makes a *beep* sound and closes Disk W. I configured the inc. file in diskw/www/main/ and still nothing...
Any ideas ? :S

Update2: Erm... I managed to solve the problem and everything works fine again..
(except the forum:
Error: Unable to select database. MySQL reported: Unknown database 'punbb'. any ideas on that1 ? )

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back