Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J [HELP] Edit Gatekeeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi.
i need edit this:

the file is "7134.htm"
Code:
<html><head><body>
Gatekeeper Jasmine:<br>
 Here in the gatekeepers guild, we manage the gates of space and time that link various places on the continent.  Aren't you eager to test yourself in the larger world beyond the forest?  If you want, I will send you to a far-off land where adventures and romance await you! <br>
[B]<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_[COLOR=Red]Chat 1[/COLOR]">Teleport</a><br>[/B]
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_multisell 002">Exchange with the Dimension Diamond</a><br>
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Chat 2">[Noblesse Only] teleport</a><br>
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Quest">Quest</a>
</body></html>

well, in this line marked in black, this function open the file "7134-1.htm"
i want it open another file, for example "4444.htm" the file is in the same folder.

Español:

Quiero editar esa linia que marque en negrita, esa linia lo que hace es abrir el archivo "7134-1.htm"
yo quiero que abra otro archivo, por ejemplo "4444.htm", este archivo esta en la misma carpeta.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Copy 4444.htm rename it as 7134-2.htm.
Use bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Chat 2

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm
no, because i have to do it for more files.
the idea is to save that task to me.
for example,

7132.htm -> teleport -> open file 4444.htm
7134.htm -> teleport -> open file 4444.htm

and more htm's
this is the problem..

I want that several htm's open a single file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
easy.. for example.. copy the archive html his name is 4444.htm, in the folder of teleporter, and rename 4444.htm to 7132-2.htm or 7134-2.htm

-----------------------------------------------------------------

facil.. x ejemplo, copia el arxivo ke tienes ke se llama 4444.htm y ponlo en la carpeta dl teleporter, lo renombras cmo sea la id dl teleporter, x ejemplo 7132-2.htm o 7134-2.htm y supongo ke ya deberia ir todo bien ;)

saludos! ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
si, es lo que digo, pero lo tengo que hacer para muchos archivos, no solamente para 2.
y cuando algun dia necesite agregar una nueva zona a mi custom teleporter voy a tener que editar archivo por archivo nuevamente.
Entonces mi idea es, tener 1 solo archivo con todas las localizaciones, y los otros archivos osea lo de los gatekeepers abran el archivo con las localizaciones.
De esta forma solo edito 1 archivo y listo.
Ese es mi problema, esa idea que me dan es lo mas obvio.
Agradezco igualmente. ;)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i will try some thing i have in my mind and if it work i will give it to u ok?

no doesn't work!! ok

if you wan't

upload your file and i will make them all for u!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, i want in the file 30080.htm on click "teleport" go to the file villages.htm
here the files:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
man solo tienes que irte al navicat busca teleport y colocas la zona y el npc es todo con un numero de id el cual es el que busca el npc funciona mejor que cualquier cosa que hagas ;) si quieres me agregas y te ayudo cyberlam_23@hotmail.com

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What? English? I help him for that just look at my thread an Newbe section!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Mans ho can i create\put same new Telepoting locations in Towns\New Gatekeepers ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back