Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J [help][spanish / English]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Ask ME!!!
Reaction score
ENG:
Im Using TEXT PAD, For read, compile and execute the java files i have jdsk 2 ver 1.4.. and i try to make my own server(pack), i take the codes (javas files) of DARKRAGE AND I TRY TO CHANGE IT BUT:
Look it:

ESP:
Yo Estoy usando TEXT PAD, para leer, compilar y ejecutar los archivos java y tengo jsdk 2 ver 1.4 y trato de hacer my propio server (pack) yo tome los codigos (Archivos java) de DarKRage y trato de cambiarlos pero:
Miren esto:

#ENGLISH....
#This is a test make by JuJoGuAl, I want just test it because i want make y own pack, and im make all javas agains xD....
#if any body ask "what is it" i want the that the blessed scroll dont Break the weapons (back to 0) i want the chance of blessed
#for 100%, but in darkrage pack i dont see this options.... (and i take the dark rage codes, because i see are the best codes...)
#Spanish.... ESPANOL
#Esto es una prueba echa por JuJoGuAl, yo quiero solo provar esto porque yo quiero hacer my propio pack, y yo estoy haciendo
#todos los java de nuevo xD, si alguien pregunta "que es esto" yo quiero que los blessed scroll no rompan las weapons
#(regresarlas a 0) yo quiero que el chance de los blessed sea 100%, pero en el DarkRage pack no vi esa opcion
#y yo tome ese pack porque veo y pienso que tiene los mejores codigos....)
# Blessed Enchant Scroll
EnchantChanceWeaponBlessed = 100
EnchantChanceArmorBlessed = 100
EnchantChanceJewelryBlessed = 100
EnchantBreakWeaponBlessed = False
EnchantBreakArmorBlessed = False
EnchantBreakJewelryBlessed = False
# Alternate Dwarf enchant system (default: False)
# if enabled a lvl 20 dwarf can enchant up to 5
# lvl 40 up to 10
# lvl 70 up to 15
EnchantDwarfSystem = True
And look it:
jujogual - [help][spanish / English] - RaGEZONE Forums

THIS IS THE LINE WHERE I HAVE ERROR / Ese es la linea donde esta el error

THIS IS THE ERROR / este es el error

THIS IS THE FILE / este es el archivo

THIS IS THE FOLDER WHERE ARE / esta es la carpeta donde esta

THIS IS THE CHANGE THAT IM MAKE / este es el cambio q estoy haciendo

THIS IS PART OF CODE... / este es parte del codigo

THIS ANOTHER PART OF THE CODE / este es otra parte del codigo

AND IN ATTACH FILES ARE THE JAVA FILE AND THE FILE PROPERTIES, IF ANY CAN HELP ME PLIS I WILL HOPE....

y en attach files esta el archivo java y el archivo properties, si alguien puede ayudarme porfavor lo esperare...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back