• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

L2J [Help] GMSHOP Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have hero's1711 datapack revision 191 and at the optional it has a gmshop file. Well i executed the batch file of the spawnlist_GMShop.sql and i pasted the html 31150.html at the gameserver/data/html
When i spawn the gmshop it says to me what i want to buy (jewels, armor e.t.c) and when i press something nothing happens. I know i missed something but what?

P.S i didn't touched the __int__.py cause it hasn't got a jscript at the gmshop file.

P.S 2 The file has 3 sql,
1) spawnlist_Gmshop.sql (that i batched)
2) merchant_GMShop.sql
update_for_GMShop.sql (think no need)

Where is the problem? What must i do?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems that you haven't executed the corresponding sql
for merchant_buylist , so when you click something , it trys to find
the buylist but it doesn't find it :p

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
More batter create multisell Gm shop =\ i think

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
in client -> right shith+clik on Merchat -> see bylist -> add

or in gameserver\Data\Html\Merchant -> look HTML file with ID of Shop
and add this line :

Code:
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_multisell [color=red]BLA[/color]">2nd proffesion marks</a><br>

Where BLA is your screated multi sell list in Gameserver\data\multisell

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back