Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J Help Me Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys
When my server works 2-3 hours hapens very strange thing if im in game i can`t open my inventory , map nothing but i can walk and i can`t restart or shutdown the game . When i restart my computer and start the game im trying to login im going tru the login screen to the list of servers but when i press ok nothing happens . Im looking on the game server window and there are no errors or messages . My server works on windows XP . Please help me whith this what i should do now . Excuse me for my bad english .

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Look you FireWall for open ports : 2106, 7777, 80 and acces to internet.
Then reinstall your client and\or server. Thet post results here. and plz screenshots too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi ,
tnx for you answer , yes in my firewall this ports was setet to TCP there is options " BOTH " and " UDP " i setet i now to " BOTH " is this write ? Ok i will make screenshots now and post the here later .

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
this port's are TCP the must be open for in\out put connections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back