Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J [Help] SQL Files and Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For the last 2 days ive been installing new sources for L2J servers, and the most recent one and now fed up with is ShadowMadness's, im not saying its bad in any way but im trying to state, I MUST BE DOING SOMETHING WRONG.

If anyone's anyone ever used shadowmadness's serverpack, you would notice there is an 'Optional Folder' . I start to browse it then I come up on L2JGMSHOP . Alright cool. I open up Navicat, I use start batch file, I choose merchant_gmshop.sql, all queries successful, awesome. I move on to spawn list. And I get: Wrong column for row 1, so ok, maybe its the SQL File, so I search a new one, AND ALL OF THEM DO THE SAME THING. I tryed using the L2J nightly builds, same thing. I need to know whats going on, I cant do anything without having these same stupid errors.

This is not only the GMshops, i search on Ragezone for Global GKs, etc, and get the same exact errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back