Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J [Share] Custom Lineage2 website for your server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi why when i press on the link there stands this:
you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to done of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

could any of you guys post a direct link so i could download it?

thx.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi why when i press on the link there stands this:
you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to done of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

could any of you guys post a direct link so i could download it?

thx.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, found the download link from a russian forum, so if it helps any1... :

Just Ask ME!!!
Reaction score
man i ahve this error
You are using an Invalid IP to access this site!

WHY IS HAPPENING im usin all of u i wrotte 127.0.0.1 , my ip LAN , Localhost and always the same msn plis HELP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back