Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J [SHARE] my npc buffer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmmm...
can u explain me how to set the npc in my npc table?
i do it like this:
click on the + at the ground of the table.
then i write in your npc settings and save it.
if i open the table next time its removed again :-(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmmm...
can u explain me how to set the npc in my npc table?
i do it like this:
click on the + at the ground of the table.
then i write in your npc settings and save it.
if i open the table next time its removed again :-(
Wich programm do you use ?
if its navicat u must click on "ok" after inserting data, or simply execute the code in the console.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wich programm do you use ?
if its navicat u must click on "ok" after inserting data, or simply execute the code in the console.
I use Navicat.
which console u mean?
----- edit
ah ok i got navicat console.
i executed it and saved it in my Npc.sql
is this right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i saved it as npc2.sql and excecuted it, tried to execute it:
[Err] 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'mysql> INSERT INTO npc VALUES (12898,35467,'NpcBuffer',0,'Buffer',0,'NPC.a_trade' at line 1
[Err] 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'mysql> INSERT INTO npc VALUES (12898,35467,'NpcBuffer',0,'Buffer',0,'NPC.a_trade' at line 1
[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
try with this syntax =]
PHP:
INSERT INTO `npc` VALUES ('12898', 'NPCBuffer', 'NPC.a_traderC_Fhuman', '8.00', '22.50', '76', 'male', 'L2Npc', 40, '4298', '1710', '40', '21', '30', '20', '35', '10', '6922', '761', '1770', '584', '962', '434', '278', '0', '333', '0', '0', '0', '50', '0', 'null', '0', 0, '0', 35467, '', 0, 0);

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Err] 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'mysql> INSERT INTO `npc` VALUES ('12898', 'NPCBuffer', 'NPC.a_traderC_Fhuman', '' at line 1
[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully

I trief to add it as a new querry ( a friend told me to do that):
1136 - Coulmn count doesnt match value count row 1.
damn it i get crazy... i simple want buffers :-(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, i test this npcbuffer and not work, i can see the first dialog "show me list of buff" but i click in the link and the response is "NO QUEST", iam user of l2jc3server (T_T), i need this buffer :S, sorry my english is bad sorry T_T
please response the post =D!

thk for all :)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back