Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J [HELP] how can i change welcome message and loading screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi my friends:

wel i have 3 questions about l2 custom, and thankz for all of us, i understand how can i make my l2 free server, well my question are:

1.- how can i change the message of Welcome to Lineage II world in chat message into the game, well i see how can i change the login message in systemmsg.dat well only i need to change the message of Welcome to Lineage II and say Welcome to Lineage II Quimer@sland Osgiliath UVM server. what file is that i need?

2.- i see in a a brazilian shared folder a photo of login image customed and say lineage II Chaotic chronicles and in middl of Lineage II say Private and its a good idea how can i change that, and in loading screen in black zone(in widescreen) say Lineage 2 Private server, how can they change that i know is staticmeshes or systemtexture well its in extension utx, someone can make one and say Lineage II Quimer@sland Osgiliath UVM server or how can i do that.

3.- someone have msn can help me to upload the c6 weapons and dino maps and mobs, wel i like to learn how to custom my server, i dont understand very well that sql update. my mail is:kitsuo_kan@hotmail.com

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi my friends:

wel i have 3 questions about l2 custom, and thankz for all of us, i understand how can i make my l2 free server, well my question are:

1.- how can i change the message of Welcome to Lineage II world in chat message into the game, well i see how can i change the login message in systemmsg.dat well only i need to change the message of Welcome to Lineage II and say Welcome to Lineage II Quimer@sland Osgiliath UVM server. what file is that i need?

2.- i see in a a brazilian shared folder a photo of login image customed and say lineage II Chaotic chronicles and in middl of Lineage II say Private and its a good idea how can i change that, and in loading screen in black zone(in widescreen) say Lineage 2 Private server, how can they change that i know is staticmeshes or systemtexture well its in extension utx, someone can make one and say Lineage II Quimer@sland Osgiliath UVM server or how can i do that.

3.- someone have msn can help me to upload the c6 weapons and dino maps and mobs, wel i like to learn how to custom my server, i dont understand very well that sql update. my mail is:kitsuo_kan@hotmail.com

The rules ... read the rules..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back